Has Anyone Else Got less than 24 Hours till WDW?

Virgo10

<font color=darkorchid>Really, this year there's n
Oh my gosh, I'm so excited I'm going to burst!! You'd think after 13 trips and at my age, I'd be more sedate. But NO, I'm racing around the house like a maniac getting everything in order. When I take a break, it's on to the Disney boards to feed off of other people's thoughts.

This sure is fun! :teeth:

Roberta

Not me, I have 13 days yet...<i>13 whole days</i> :(

You are going to have so much fun! Hurry back to the DIS when you get home and tell us how great your trip was :)

Katholyn

Lucky You!!! I can feel your excitement. I wish my trip was that soon!! Savor that first moment when you drive onto the property and the first glimpse of the castle. Be sure to get plenty of good eats and magical memories!! I hope you have a great time, no I know you'll have a great time, you're going to the greatest place on earth!!! ENJOY!!

ME! I will be there May 7-14. Are you wearing a lime green ribbon Virgo? Maybe we can chat in line for a ride.

We leave in exactly 33 1/2 hours! (2am on Friday morning!) We're driving so we won't get to Orlando until about 10pm on Friday and then we'll finally be on WDW property when we check in at Fort Wilderness on Saturday morning!

Can't wait.

I am leaving at 10:20 tomorrow am. well that is when the plane takes off. I have to leave my house at 6am to get to the airport and check in....yadda yadda.....I cant wait. this is my 4th trip and my 2 DD's 2nd trip. But this time we are staying onsite (for the first time) at POR. I cant wait. My parents are coming with us. first time for my dad and my moms 2nd time, her first time was 30 yrs ago. Alot has changed since then. I know they will be so excited. cant wait.
Kim
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I've got 11 days left, but I'm thrilled to be under the 2 week mark. Have a WONDERFUL and MAGICAL trip!

No, but I'm very close too!

Kath, where are you staying this trip? I didn't realise you were there the same time as me!

We've got about 51 hours before we leave for Indy. We are going to stay the night before our 6:45am flight so we can get some kind of sleep.

Don't forget about the mini meet on Monday at Epcot! See you there!!! :bounce:

I just went up into my attic looking for ribbon. The best I could do was a Christmas green color so, yes, I'll have a green ribbon either on me, on my fanny pack or on my scooter.

Hopefully the green ribbons will be easier to spot than the RADP buttons. :p

Roberta

Are we there yet? Are we there yet?? Are we there yet??!

Originally posted by idontknow
Don't forget about the mini meet on Monday at Epcot! See you there!!!
Drinks around the World, idontknow? See you there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts