Has anyone decorated their Magic Bands? Please show us the pictures!

Looking at all of these posts, I feel very unimaginative. I was thinking of finding a way to put lace over mine, like maybe with Modge Podge or clear acrylic spray to make the lace adhere. That's about as far as my imagination goes though.:upsidedow

What about some type of spray paint? Lay the lace over the band and use it almost as a stencil.

I'm about to try using tattoos for the first time. Do I put clear polish on first, then the tattoo, and then more clear?

I made an account here just to reply to this thread. :cool1: These are all super amazing! Our next trip is a long way away, but I love surfing for ideas!

I'm about to try using tattoos for the first time. Do I put clear polish on first, then the tattoo, and then more clear?

That is what I did. Clear polish, let dry. Tattoos by directions on packaging. Then several coats of clear polish on top. Have fun!

Just an FYI. Both my Tangled MB and Cinderella MB held up quite well during my 5 days of non-stop Disney touring - even the 24 hour day at MK. They look just the same as the day I made them. I did take them off to swim and shower, but they survived 95 degree days, Splash mountain, rain storms, champagne spills and other various adventures.

Completely brand-new to the customizing MagicBand concept...how did you get those images on?

Just regular sticker tatoos?

THAT IS SO AWESOME AND BEAUTIFUL!

I was just at Target today and saw quite a few packs of Disney tattoos in the birthday party favor/décor aisle. I just wanted to share in case anyone doesn't have a Party City nearby :thumbsup2

So we don't have our bands yet but we do have lots of leftover Disney embellishments (jibbitz) from Crocs. Would these fasten to the Magic Bands? Possibly the same way the ones Disney sells do? Thanks in advance!

So we don't have our bands yet but we do have lots of leftover Disney embellishments (jibbitz) from Crocs. Would these fasten to the Magic Bands? Possibly the same way the ones Disney sells do? Thanks in advance!

The nub on the back of the jibbitz is too wide to pass through the Magic Band holes (think wristwatch strap and holes).

I separated the backs from the main jibbitz and am considering super gluing them to my MB. I also found temp tattoos to use so I may go only tattoos as well. Or a combination of both. We'll see.

We got the email our bands shipped ion Monday but the tracking number hasn't shown any change since then! I'm going crazy waiting over here!

We got the email our bands shipped ion Monday but the tracking number hasn't shown any change since then! I'm going crazy waiting over here!

What is your check in date? Just trying to get an idea of when ours will ship! :) :)

What is your check in date? Just trying to get an idea of when ours will ship! :) :)
Check in on July 9th. Our last day to customize was Saturday. Sunday MDE showed they were being customized. Monday showed assigned and active MB's and the email came that they shipped. They're currently sitting in Memphis.

Check in on July 9th. Our last day to customize was Saturday. Sunday MDE showed they were being customized. Monday showed assigned and active MB's and the email came that they shipped. They're currently sitting in Memphis.

Thanks so much! Our last day to customize is Sunday, I think, so they should hopefully ship Tues or Wed. My mom and sister will be down visiting me for a beach trip, so
I was really hoping the shipment would come while they're here so I can give them their bands!!!

I arrive July 1st and my Magic Bands still haven't shipped yet! I am beyond frustrated! I have called WDW and they just said to call back next week if they haven't arrived. Seriously stressing as I see everyone else receiving their bands for arrival dates after mine.

I arrive July 1st and my Magic Bands still haven't shipped yet! I am beyond frustrated! I have called WDW and they just said to call back next week if they haven't arrived. Seriously stressing as I see everyone else receiving their bands for arrival dates after mine.

I had read earlier that some people received the bands before notice that they'd even shipped; hopefully this is your case too!

Hi everyone! I had three bands to decorate, one from my November trip, one for my AP, and one for my July trip. I used two coats of clear polish and white nail polish under the temporary tattoos. I would definitely recommend the white nail polish, especially on the darker bands (the first tattoo I tried on the blue band didn't show up). Mine definitely aren't as clean as some of the amazing ones on here but I am happy with them!

14215493470_e4f89cf24d_c.jpg

14422256533_1dc6f2013e_c.jpg

14400740632_55ab905102_c.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter