Has anyone actually used Budget BCD code X474200???

I have been searching all over the internet and this code seems to be a travelocity code that has been in use for the past few years, but noone has actually given more specifics.

It brings my Easter break minivan rental down in price by $250 :cool1: so I would love to use it, but I am just a little nervous.

Any experience you had with this code would be greatly appreciated :worship:

You posted this back in February and the code is still working! :cool1: I was able to book a Dodge Grand Caravan for our trip to WDW this Thanksgiving using the code -- $225 + $74.14 tax....Grand Total $299.14. :woohoo: Thanks so much for posting the code!!

You posted this back in February and the code is still working! :cool1: I was able to book a Dodge Grand Caravan for our trip to WDW this Thanksgiving using the code -- $225 + $74.14 tax....Grand Total $299.14. :woohoo: Thanks so much for posting the code!!

I guess it would have helped if I mention that I booked this through Budget. Oops.:laughing:

Just used it last week. Booked directly through Budget's site and not Travelocity's. Absolutely no problems! Make sure you sign up for Rapid Rewards/Fast Break whatever it's called so that you can go directly to the garage and get your car! You don't get to pick like with National, but the counter agent did give me the option of which minivan I wanted (Nissan Quest or Town & Country).

I just booked online at budget.com and got a rate of $315 for a minivan for 6/21-6/30/12. Without the code it is $765. Those are base rates before taxes. Pretty awesome! Thanks for posting!

I made sure I signed up fo Budget's RapidRez/Fastbreak. We're getting in to MCO @10:30 p.m. and I would like to just grab my car and go. I booked though them this past August and wound up at the counter for 20 minutes while the car rental rep tried to convince me to upgrade from a Ford Edge to a Hummer! Yeah, like that was gonna happen.:lmao:

We are at WDW now and booked 3 minivans with this code and used Fastbreak. We saved a bundle of money and are also using $30 Costco coupons!
P.S. Our Dodge Caravans are new. Mine had 148 miles on it. XM radios also!

We are at WDW now and booked 3 minivans with this code and used Fastbreak. We saved a bundle of money and are also using $30 Costco coupons!
P.S. Our Dodge Caravans are new. Mine had 148 miles on it. XM radios also!

Glad to hear you got such a great deal! :)

OMG!!
You guys are the best! I just used this code and booked a minivan for a full week over Easter for $302.84 total! That's $215 less than the other budget price and has unlimited miles and is hundreds cheaper than national and Alamo!
Thank you!

OMG!!
You guys are the best! I just used this code and booked a minivan for a full week over Easter for $302.84 total! That's $215 less than the other budget price and has unlimited miles and is hundreds cheaper than national and Alamo!
Thank you!

AWESOME!! :cool1: I booked for Thanksgiving but wasn't sure the code would be valid during Easter. That's great! :)

If you use the costco code, does anyone know if they actually punch in your costco account # or do you just show them the card. I am debating renewing my costco membership but still have the card if I can just show it. :confused3

If you use the costco code, does anyone know if they actually punch in your costco account # or do you just show them the card. I am debating renewing my costco membership but still have the card if I can just show it. :confused3

Our family rented 3 minivans and used the Costco coupon code. None of us was even asked for our card or number. In fact I have never been asked for my Costco card by Budget or Alamo and I must have used Costco codes at least 15 times since we joined Costco.

Our family rented 3 minivans and used the Costco coupon code. None of us was even asked for our card or number. In fact I have never been asked for my Costco card by Budget or Alamo and I must have used Costco codes at least 15 times since we joined Costco.

I know, I wish they WOULD ask for the card, since I always have mine with me.

I booked using the Budget code listed in this thread for March 14-19 2012. It beat the Costco deals by $150, and strangely the rate was really good for Standard SUV and minivans. (both less than mid SUV for example). I will try and get it even lower, esp. once the Costco coupons for my dates appear. But at least I have SOMETHING lined up for now. I usually use Alamo under the Costco codes.

I was asked for Costco Card in Phoenix by Alamo about 3-4 years ago at PHX. Thankfully I did have it with me. It is a HUGE YMMV issue....but if you don't have they can charge a different price.

I was asked for Costco Card in Phoenix by Alamo about 3-4 years ago at PHX. Thankfully I did have it with me. It is a HUGE YMMV issue....but if you don't have they can charge a different price.

Hi:
I used the code in April without a problem. Before, I left, I was nervous about having no documentation so I emailed Budget's customer service and asked. I received an email back stating that I was free to use the code and would require no documentation. I carried that letter with me just in case. So, if you are concerned, I'd suggest you email them too! Hope this helps!

Michelle

Just wanted to say this rate is still around and right now for our late April timeframe, minivans and SUV's are 225 while full size are 220/wk, amazing deal compared to everyone else... I plan to use a Costco coupon on top of it, but apparently it's taken off after you return the car?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter