Harry Potter actor collapses at Ryder Cup

J'aime Paris

Living happily ever after
The Ryder Cup is being held about an hour from where I live. HP actor Tom Felton collapsed at the event yesterday. He had golfed 11 holes as a celebrity golfer at the event. He was attended to at the golf course, and then taken to a local hospital. As far as I've read, no update on his condition.
All the best to this young man.....

Absolutely atrocious it was displayed all over the newspapers and tv.

Shame he wasn`t allowed some privacy while being ill. But, he seems to be doing ok.
This golf event is a huge deal for the area. It has been swarming with media all week.....especially due to the celebrities present.

I do hope he's ok!

This golf event is a huge deal for the area. It has been swarming with media all week.....especially due to the celebrities present.

I do hope he's ok!

It`s made all the news over here too.

Shame they coldn`t have afforded him a little privacy though. In motorsport if one of the drivers are in an accident or similar, they use large sheets to protect them from the media as best they can.

Reports here are he seems to be doing much better which is fabulous news :thumbsup2

I had no idea it was as close to you, I know you love your golf.......🏌️‍♀️ I tried it once......never to be repeated....I was dreadful Lori.....you`d have laughed, you really would have! My friend watched and said well we`ve found something that definitely isn`t for you.....stick to something else......lol....least she`s honest!

It`s made all the news over here too.

Shame they coldn`t have afforded him a little privacy though. In motorsport if one of the drivers are in an accident or similar, they use large sheets to protect them from the media as best they can.

Reports here are he seems to be doing much better which is fabulous news :thumbsup2

I had no idea it was as close to you, I know you love your golf.......🏌️‍♀️ I tried it once......never to be repeated....I was dreadful Lori.....you`d have laughed, you really would have! My friend watched and said well we`ve found something that definitely isn`t for you.....stick to something else......lol....least she`s honest!
I think sheets are used sometimes to keep cameras at bay, especially in cases if an injury is gruesome. With the golf course being so open, there is no privacy whatsoever. It is a shame.

Whistling Straits in an incredible golf course!! Absolutely stunning, with a backdrop of Lake Michigan. DH has played it a couple of times, I have not. It's over $500 per person per round, and I'm not that good, lol!!

I love you! :hug:

Whistling Straits in an incredible golf course!! Absolutely stunning, with a backdrop of Lake Michigan. DH has played it a couple of times, I have not. It's over $500 per person per round, and I'm not that good, lol!!
I have a hard enough time playing miniature golf! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter