Harmony of Seas Question!?

everylastbreath

DIS Veteran
I have 2 rooms booked and the reservations are supposedly linked- I called yesterday to see how to make dining reservations, and apparently they "Automatically" make you reservations during the slot that you selected.... Well am I going to receive the same reservations for both rooms since the reservation numbers are linked?? Is it possible that I will get a reservation for 2 and another for 3 rather than a party of 5??

How difficult is it to make changes on the reservations? what if I don't feel like the place they automatically booked for me? Since I purchased the "Ultimate Dining Plan" will all the reservations be specialty restaurants?

So many questions, only 2 weeks to go!! Please help put my mind at ease!!

I have 2 rooms booked and the reservations are supposedly linked- I called yesterday to see how to make dining reservations, and apparently they "Automatically" make you reservations during the slot that you selected.... Well am I going to receive the same reservations for both rooms since the reservation numbers are linked?? Is it possible that I will get a reservation for 2 and another for 3 rather than a party of 5??

How difficult is it to make changes on the reservations? what if I don't feel like the place they automatically booked for me? Since I purchased the "Ultimate Dining Plan" will all the reservations be specialty restaurants?

So many questions, only 2 weeks to go!! Please help put my mind at ease!!
For dining in the regular dining room, if you have My Time Dining you can either make reservations now on line in your cruise planner, or make no reservations and take your chances. I always make a reservation for the same time every night and then modify as needed, such as cancelling one night because I made a reservation for a specialty restaurant.
Denise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter