• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hard Rock Rewards Program Ending

danno561

Mouseketeer
I was disappointed a few years ago when Loews ended their You First Loyalty Program and we started staying at Hard Rock more because of the Hard Rock Rewards perks. It now appears that Hard Rock will be ending this program and replacing it with something that is likely to emphasize gaming, called Unity. I received email notification that the old program will end this summer. Time to start redeeming those points that I have been hoarding!

Attachments

• E376D5BB-8402-4A2D-AF57-9FADDB609CB1.jpeg
    E376D5BB-8402-4A2D-AF57-9FADDB609CB1.jpeg
    38.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
The fine print:

https://www.hardrock.com/loyalty-pr...ail&utm_source=sfmc&utm_content=view-faqs-cta

Suggest converting points to free night certificates if possible before this new program kicks in this summer.

This glaringly sticks out to me re 6 month inactivity clause

IS THERE AN EXPIRATION DATE ON ANY POINTS WE GET?

Unity Points will expire if your account is inactive for 6 months. To keep Unity Points from expiring, you will need to make a qualifying purchase or book a hotel reservation for the future. The points inactivity system is designed to allow for flexibility with your points. If you have any questions, please contact Unity Customer Care.

Last edited:
The fine print:

https://www.hardrock.com/loyalty-program.aspx?utm_campaign=unity | loyalty | corporate | prjb_hard_rock_rewards_announcement_052022&utm_medium=email&utm_source=sfmc&utm_content=view-faqs-cta

Suggest converting points to free night certificates if possible before this new program kicks in this summer.

This glaringly sticks out to me re 6 month inactivity clause

IS THERE AN EXPIRATION DATE ON ANY POINTS WE GET?

Unity Points will expire if your account is inactive for 6 months. To keep Unity Points from expiring, you will need to make a qualifying purchase or book a hotel reservation for the future. The points inactivity system is designed to allow for flexibility with your points. If you have any questions, please contact Unity Customer Care.

When I tied to use points for my free night last October I was told UniversaL HR had opted out of the program 😟 so I couldn’t use my free night.

As pointed out when you previously brought this up, you were told incorrectly. I recently used points without issue and guided you through the redemption process last fall.

As pointed out when you previously brought this up, you were told incorrectly. I recently used points without issue and guided you through the redemption process last fall.
I phoned the redemption number. I guess I did it wrong 😔 And not booked at HR this summer. Price is crazy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter