HARD ROCK HOTEL INFO, FAQ and more........

Does anyone know if the Deluxe Queen rooms on Club Level face the pool? Are they close to the Club Lounge? Thanks!

I have a list from 6 years back of room numbers for the deluxe rooms

The one I had did not face the pool

Hi guys. I can't find a way to search just this thread and I can't find the info in the top post. Can I get a definitive answer as to whether this hotel has any self-service laundry? I've seen vague references to "located on two floors" but nothing else. The top post only mentions the paid laundry service which I understand is quite expensive.

Thanks in advance.

Hi guys. I can't find a way to search just this thread and I can't find the info in the top post. Can I get a definitive answer as to whether this hotel has any self-service laundry? I've seen vague references to "located on two floors" but nothing else. The top post only mentions the paid laundry service which I understand is quite expensive.

Thanks in advance.

I answered this same question in another thread earlier this morning
If you did not see it, will repeat it here

Last time I was at hrh, the self serve laundry at was on floors 2 and 4

Does anyone know if the "King Suite" includes access to the Club lounge? Unlike the rooms with Club in the name, it doesn't mention the lounge, it just says:

At an impressive 650 square feet of living space, these suites are fit for 'The King.' This guest room is a generous sized junior suite with a king bed and extra living space where you can entertain or just spread out and chill.

I have stayed at hrh in King suites

some King suites are on the 7th floor where the club lounge is located

If you book club level for any type of room that is in the 7th floor, you can use the club lounge

You can book a king suite not located on club level

King suites are cheaper when on the 6 to 1st floors

I have stayed at hrh in King suites

some King suites are on the 7th floor where the club lounge is located

If you book club level for any type of room that is in the 7th floor, you can use the club lounge

You can book a king suite not located on club level

King suites are cheaper when on the 6 to 1st floors

Interesting. Even going directly through the Loews' portal it doesn't really indicate which kind it is. I suppose I'll call for clarification on the room that's being offered. Thanks!

I'll redo my answer as I might have misread your original question

In order to get club lounge benefits, you have to book club level rooms

Choose from the selection of rooms that are available for club level

If you want a king suite on floors 1-6, no additional benefits are provided

But, you can pay extra to use the hrh club lounge and your hotel key card will be programmed to use the elevator to reach floor 7

Hello!

We are taking our first trip to Universal in March and staying in a kids suite at HRH. Is there a room we should request?

Also, I read that you can add Club benefits to your room upon arrival if there's availability, any experience with this? We decided to go with the bigger room rather than the Club level...

TIA!

If you want club, book it in advance

Your trip in March especially during spring break, could sell out

How far in advance do annual passholder APH rates for the HRH tend to come out?
I seem to remember it's quite some time after the general onsale...

Here's a link to a website I started using in 2014 to find out where various rooms and room types were located in the Hard Rock Hotel (and other hotels as well).

The site is called room77 and has hotel floor plans and individual room information listed for some hotels (but not for Disney I've found!).

https://www.room77.com/floor_plan_standalone.html?hid=189758&pid=s3hf31&id=P2tj3M

1. Note the CATEGORY pull-down at top left of the map. Select your room type i.e. Garden View 2 Queen; Deluxe King Room; Kids Suite; Hard Rock Club rooms etc.

2. There is also a Floor pull-down and sometimes other optional pull-down on the right side.

3. On the left side of the map there is also a “View from Room” listing which I find not very helpful at all.

4. Click on a room in the list to see the bed configuration, whether the room is considered to be “Oversized” and whether the room is “Connected” or not etc. Be very cautious here and do not rely on the accuracy or completeness of this information.

5. The hotel maps can be very outdated but very helpful to see pathways and general location of nearby places.

Play around a little with the different pull-downs and hopefully you can check-in with a better idea of what room location you would like.

Last edited:
Thought the deluxe rooms had 2 Q and the sofa

At least they did one year I booked the deluxe room

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter