Hard Rock Cafe' All Access Card

sltrawick

Mouseketeer
I have the Hard Rock Cafe' All Access card when they first came out and offered it for free.
They orginally gave me $10.00 to start out with towards food or merchandise. Then I checked my account out in April and they added $10.00 more dollars to it for a total of $20.00. It was a added bonus they were offering. That has been there (the $20.00) until I checked it today. Now it says $10.00. There web site has been down for several days also. It finally came back up today.
We haven't used any of it because we leave this Friday for Orlando and I was going to use it when we got there.
I was just wondering if anyone else had or noticed the same problem that I had. :(

I wasn't given the extra $10, so I don't have the discrepency that you have.

BUT, I just wanted to say that the folks at the HRC sure did jump through hoops to get us seated quickly when we flashed that card. :D

It was Sunday evening, the day before Memorial Day. There was a very LONG line of folks waiting to dine. We walked right up to the front of the line, showed our card and were finished eating before some of those folks in line ever got seated!

Hopefully, your $20 is still there, and it is just a computer glitch that will be corrected before you need to use it.

I hope it's just a computer glitch too. What I think happened is that during that down time they had to the web site....they changed over programs, etc and it didn't update the amount.

I did however make a PS for Hard Rock. On the web site you can make a PS. So...I have the PS, plus the card.

So.....when you walked up the hostess, you just showed them your card and they got you sitted? Cool! That's what I like to hear.

Our PS is for 5:00 this Tuesday.....so we shall see.

I have written to customer service for HRC....hopefully I'll hear back something by tomorrow since I'm leaving early Friday morning.

I was told I had the $20 credit too.

I was just at HRC on Saturday evening. My first time there. I told the waitress I should have $20 credit on my All Access Card when I paid the bill.
She informed me it only scanned for $10 credit!

So, unfortunately, I would be leery about your card as well.

However, I was still very happy because we were seated immediately on a busy Saturday night, and our waitress was wonderful...friendly, efficient, etc.
And the $10 credit I did have cost me nothing....it was great to have had that!!!

:)

Thanks so much for posting Shannon.

I guess I can expect to only get the 10.00....which is fine because 10.00 off is 10.00 off! :) I'm glad I knew ahead of time though.

Thanks again! I wish they wouldn't post it telling you that you have 20.00 and you only have 10.00.

When we were there in March, we did not have the card. We had a wonderful waitress who offered us dessert....her treat. We declined and she came back with the check and told us since we did not take the free dessert, she was taking $10 off the bill. WOW! We didn't even ask for a discount!

Hello sltrawick,
I too had $10.00 deducted from my account for no apparent reason. I haven't tried to use my card but
imagine it will come up with the lower amount. I e-mailed customer service about 5 days ago, no response yet. I got the card for free, so I haven't exactly "lost "anything. I do think it's really poor public relations to operate your business in this manner.

Does anyone know what has higher priority, All Access Card or on-site room key?

-Jon

Aloha,
I too had $20 credited to my card. The first $10 credit was on the card when I received it. I used it in March when we went to HRC at Universal. After we came back, I got an email that they had given me another $10 credit. I seem to remember that it had an expiration date and for that reason I used it when I went to Honolulu last month. So I was able to use both of my credits. Maybe one of your $10 credit had an expiration date too??:confused:
Donna

Sharon,
I only expected to get off the $10.00 & they gave me off $20.00 so that was a bonus for us! You really don't need a PS because you get to get seated right away. I used it at USF when there was a 1/2 hour wait, Memorial Day in Sawgrass when there was over an hour wait (the manager even came over & told us about the new menu items & how we liked the card.) And I just used it last night in Miami where there was also an hour wait, got seated right away wvery time!!! VIP treatment!!:)

Maybe that extra $10 that was supposed to be there expired at the end of May....? That would make sense.

Anyway, I just checked the balance on my card and $5 was added as promised for trying the new menu in June.

AND I had a survey code on my receipt from Sat. nite...I just completed the survey and I'm getting a $5 gift card mailed to me.

Even though the food didn't knock my socks off, I will continue to patronize an establishment that rewards me like this...plus, HRC was just a fun fun place!

Thanks everyone! I will gladly take the $10.00 or whatever they want to offer to me! :) Every little bit helps!

It's good to know that I won't have any problem getting a seat with the card. I made PS's just in case!

I'm back from my trip and when I went to HRC....it wasn't crowded at all. (this was around 6:00pm too). When I gave the guy my all access card....he had never seen one before (and had worked there for a few years too)....he was very nice and when he checked...the card only had 10.00 off on it.....and that's ok...10.00 is 10.00, right?

Here is a responce to my email that I wrote to HRC about the 10.00 extra that was on there and then taken off:

The credit you received was a promotion where you were given a $10 credit to your account but it had to be used within three weeks in order to be redeemed. You should have received an email explaining it in more detail.

I'm sorry for the confusion. If you have any other questions, please feel free to email us back.

Thanks and Rock On!

Gretchen
customer_care@hardrock.com

How do you get these cards? There's not a HR near me...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter