Hard Rock All Access Card

Melanie230

DIS Veteran
I am thinking about buying the Hard Rock All Access card before we go to US/IOA. Since HRH is no longer with Loews I was wondering if that will *help* me with a complimentary room upgrade??? We are in a garden view room but I was hoping for a pool view if it is available. Anyone used this card to get a room upgrade?

At check in last year I was told that HRH Orlando did not participate in the All Access Scheme. I had a an email offer from All Access for a free pin at check in - the lady who checked my family in was very snooty about it actually :(

Ahhh...thanks for letting me know. I just thought that now that Hard Rock Hotel is no longer linked with Loews that the All Access Card may be what they are moving to. Ugh!

Actually, the HRH is still a Loews hotel so the all access benefit is not honored there. I know they are looking at changing it but it has not happened yet.

Actually, the HRH is still a Loews hotel so the all access benefit is not honored there. I know they are looking at changing it but it has not happened yet.

call them and they will tell you the program they are working with.

i did and was told it will be in effect for my trip.

in some trip reports they have been some guests that have used the new program they report.

no, hrh is not a loews hotel.

Thanks again macraven. I called the hotel and after a couple of transfers I did get some information. He told me they didn't have specifics, but would soon. I just ordered my All Access Card 5 minutes ago.

it's happening this month.

if you gave them your dates, they can tell you if it will match their start up date with their program for the perks.

it's happening this month.

if you gave them your dates, they can tell you if it will match their start up date with their program for the perks.

He didn't seem very eager to give me any information on the program so I just let it go. He did say...Just bring your Loews card AND the AAC card when you check in and see what they can do. ;) Thanks so much macraven.

call them and they will tell you the program they are working with.

i did and was told it will be in effect for my trip.

in some trip reports they have been some guests that have used the new program they report.

I'm pretty sure Hard Rock Hotel is a Loews hotel. I'm pretty sure Hard Rock licensed their brand to Loews. But lord knows I've been wrong before! ;)

I'm pretty sure Hard Rock Hotel is a Loews hotel. I'm pretty sure Hard Rock licensed their brand to Loews. But lord knows I've been wrong before! ;)

They are no longer affiliated with Loews. I think it is still listed on the website as a Loews Hotel, but that will be changing within the next couple of weeks. They will no longer be with the Loews First/You First Loews offers anymore.

they are a chain throughout the united states.

they do have the universal perks as being on the universal site but have no affiliation of loews youfirst programs.
all 3 on site hotels have the same universal perks.
pool hopping, fotl, charge back to the hotel set up, merch delivery from park to hotel room, transportation to parks, valet parking, star service, lobby concierge for all guests, ticket sales, etc.

when you pull up the hotels, read the add'l info on the hrh site.
it will state there they are not a part of loews or their programs.
they honor their own program. this was changed on the universal website july 1st.

hard rock cafe honors the all access cards.
it is their program and extends to hard rock hotels.

i think it was last year seminole bought out the hard rock hotels.

pbh and rph honor the loews youfirst program.

hrh changed their first page again.
looks like this is recent.

this is what they now have listed:

Youfirst is Loews Hotels' way of acknowledging and thanking our most loyal guests in ways that are personal and meaningful to them. Some of the benefits of YouFirst include:

Complementary in-room internet for Blue,Gold, and Platinum levels
Room upgrade, based on availability for Blue, Gold, and Platinum levels
Complimentary use of fitness center for Blue, Gold, and Platinum levels
Late check-out for Blue, Gold, and Platinum levels
American Express points (when paying with an American Express card)
Special partner offers

Call Membership Services for more information: 1-800-LOEWS-12 (1-800-563-9712)
Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando does not participate. *Upgrade only applies at time of reservation for Gold and Platinum members based on availability. Blue members will receive upgrade at arrival based on availability. ** The Frequent Flyer Program is a part of our Partner rewards program. The program is only applicable for American Express Points. Negotiated or Discounted rates do not apply toward mileage accumulation.

before they did not include any of the loews benefits.
now they list hrh does not participate.

i can see where a person would get confused the way it is worded now.

came back to ask you a question...

is that gorgeous baby in your siggie eating birthday cake?

she wears it well, such a cutie!

what are the perks of the all access card? I have had one for a while and never used it.:confused3

Apparently this is going to also be the new program the HRH will be using for Rewards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter