Happy I called!

RysMomma

DIS Veteran
I just called to see if they had any Prime Time Cafe openings for 8/23 which they don't. That's fine-I'm just going to keep calling. But as I was on the phone with her, she had me verify my street address-apparently they had a completely different address with my name. That was so weird to me because it wasn't even like an old address of ours or anything. It was a completely random address. Anyway, I got that changed and then had her verify all my ADRs. She was very nice about it and one I must have written down the wrong reservation number and so it didn't come up. I was SO nervous, but she searched the day for me, found our reservation and then read me the number. I had it written down incorrectly-WHEW! I would have been so upset if I didn't have that one (for Tusker House breakfast!) I'm glad I called though and changed that address!

Back in December 2000, We went down to Disney with a friend. I booked a room for her using my AP discount. About a year and a half ago, Disney decided to pull up her old phone number to use as mine. (Not even the same area code!) So I have a hard time searching by phone number. Every CM says they can fix it, but they cannot. One finally told me that next time I need to start a new address record.

:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter