Happy Birthday Meatball!!!!

Black Diamond said:
Now that is some combination, bitter tea and bad duck. Would have to be washed down with Sherry.

Now you got it - you want to end with a SWEET taste!

Black Diamond said:
Now that is some combination, bitter tea and bad duck. Would have to be washed down with Sherry.
Where is that picture of a troll when you need one :confused3

L107ANGEL said:
Where is that picture of a troll when you need one :confused3

fairy2.jpg

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Hey!!! While I was catching up on some much needed sleep, (I caught a wink or two) someone stabbed me in the back with this rubber knife and ripped personal information out of my wallet! Here I thought we were having a big party together. Well, it just goes to show you, you don't know who you can trust these days. I would bet whoever did it is racked with insecurities to do something like that while people weren't looking!

At least they didn't steal my cake, so I can enjoy the day with my friends.
Oh come on Duck you know you were offering that to anyone for the taking, we all were, remember :rotfl:

Black Diamond said:
Not to me :confused3 :confused3 But then again, drunks never made much sense to me :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Well since is this getting off topic, I will bow out and once again reiterate my sincerest birthday wishes to your most:worship: esteemed lush. Happy Birthday Sherry and many more and may the lush lounge serve you well:drinking::drinking::drinking:
Oh by the way, before you go back to wear you feel you belong, you may want to not be more carefull with who you play with. Your little friend pm'd and emailed ALL of us REGULARLY, so you aren't that special Sunshine :sunny: Just keeping strange company ;)

L107ANGEL said:
Oh by the way, before you go back to wear you feel you belong, you may want to not be more carefull with who you play with. Your little friend pm'd and emailed ALL of us REGULARLY, so you aren't that special Sunshine :sunny: Just keeping strange company ;)

We were never in a monagamus relationship angel honey. ;)

DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!!! IGNORE IT AND IT WILL SHRIVEL UP AND DIE!

(like dried out tea leaves)

Black Diamond said:
We were never in a monagamus relationship angel honey. ;)
EEWWW, we didn't claim to have a "relationship" with him :rotfl2:

L107ANGEL said:

She is speaking about herself - seems she got around!

Happy Birthday!!! Best Wishes for a fantastic day filled with lots of fun, laughter and happiness!! Make it a special one!!
d2576.gif

L107ANGEL said:

You speak for the bunch angelcakes? Read this slowly

A relationship does not ALWAYS invlolve sexual intimacy. It would seem to me that anyone you spend that much time with on the internet (and I'm just guessing here, but I bet it's a whole lot of time) that would constitute a relationship. Get it sweetcheeks ;)

This is a bit off topic, but we all knew there was no physical intimacy with the person we're all talking about. Everyone was aware of his freak woodworking accident...

This is a b-day thread...can we move this discussion elsewhere?

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
This is a bit off topic, but we all knew there was no physical intimacy with the person we're all talking about. Everyone was aware of his freak woodworking accident...

This is a b-day thread...can we move this discussion elsewhere?

You got me :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I'm outta here.

DisneyAddict_M said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Don't do anything I would do! :)
Holy crap! I thought we wanted her to have FUN on her birthday!! I say go ahead and do anything DA-M would do! :teeth:

bananiem said:
Holy crap! I thought we wanted her to have FUN on her birthday!! I say go ahead and do anything DA-M would do! :teeth:

Nooooooo
Meatball is way to sweet and innocent for that!
gggeeesshhhh
I take it you haven't seen sweet dam's secret blog site ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter