imsorry

<font color=green>Eating an entire pint of Ben & J
:cool1: :cake: :bday: :rockband: :dancer:
cham.jpg

choc.jpg

ahb.jpg

:banana: :banana:

Happy birthday sweet friend! :hug:

Happy Birthday :cheer2: Don't do anything I wouldn't do ;)

HOPE YOUR BIRTHDAY IS A SPECIAL DAY AND IS WONDERFUL AND FILLED WITH DREAMS of the future ...........................

HAPPY BIRTHDAY - ALL YEAR ROUND

HBD-Bouq1.gif

who let the troll on the birthday thread??

Black Diamond said:
Happy Birthday Sherry. May all your fantasies come true :love2:
Sit down, have a cup of tea. You're kinda new here? I'm friends with meatball, and I did some snoopin' (try to avoid it...kind of petty) and never saw you on any of her threads. Do you have any other screen names? I don't have a problem with it, but some people seem to sit on their high horses and judge other people by rules that they allow their own friends to break.

Black Diamond said:
Happy Birthday Sherry. May all your fantasies come true :love2:
Why would you try to upset someone on her birthday? Do you have no shame?

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Sit down, have a cup of tea. You're kinda new here? I'm friends with meatball, and I did some snoopin' (try to avoid it...kind of petty) and never saw you on any of her threads. Do you have any other screen names? I don't have a problem with it, but some people seem to sit on their high horses and judge other people by rules that they allow their own friends to break.
:worship: :worship: :worship:

Miss Jasmine said:
Why would you try to upset someone on her birthday? Do you have no shame?
Delusional people rarely do ;)

Where oh where shall she get her back up :confused3

trolls are small - henceforth they have small brains.

Our friend, on the other hand, has a heart of gold and many good friends to help here celebrate her birthday. :grouphug:

Maybe someone is jealous. :confused3

imsorry said:
trolls are small - henceforth they have small brains.

Our friend, on the other hand, has a heart of gold and many good friends to help here celebrate her birthday. :grouphug:

Maybe someone is jealous. :confused3
Perhaps! Maybe her duck obsession has gone too far! :confused3 Not ALL ducks are welcome in some places and I even know some who know how to really leave a nasty taste in your mouth, sort of like a bad tea!! You know what I mean :rolleyes:

Yes, tea always did leave a sour taste on the back of my tongue - makes me want to gag.

Sherry on the other hand, is sweet and smooth and delightful!

:bday: :cake: :bday: :cake: :rockband: :banana: :banana:

back to our regularly scheduled party!!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter