Happy Birthday Meatball!!!!

Black Diamond said:
Happy Birthday Sherry. May all your fantasies come true :love2:

I do believe you prefer tea over an alcoholic drink, is that not correct? Enjoy.
gt.jpg

SillyMe said:
I do believe you prefer tea over an alcoholic drink, is that not correct? Enjoy.
gt.jpg

We will have none of that nasty crap here Silly :badpc:

Happy Birthday Meatball! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I'll see you later for Happy Hour. :)

Please! Tea just sits around getting bitter.
whap.gif

imsorry said:
trolls are small - henceforth they have small brains.

Our friend, on the other hand, has a heart of gold and many good friends to help here celebrate her birthday. :grouphug:

Maybe someone is jealous. :confused3
Troll is being too kind; there are more accurate labels.

Duh, I forgot to wish Meatball a Happy Birthday!! :bday:

Hey ball o' meat, pal o' mine. Have the happiest of birthdays, the grandest of wishes and the best of dreams!

Happy birthday!!!!!

You gals and guys are really cracking me up today. Keep up the good work, while we all enjoy a nice big piece of :cake: to go with our tea or coffee or what ever you like to drink. :grouphug:

Black Diamond said:
You gals and guys are really cracking me up today. Keep up the good work, while we all enjoy a nice big piece of :cake: to go with our tea or coffee or what ever you like to drink. :grouphug:

Glad to amuse you today, tell duck this for me :wave2:

L107ANGEL said:
Glad to amuse you today, tell duck this for me :wave2:
I could think of a more appropriate smilie that looks similar but has a whole other message. ;)

Miss Jasmine said:
I could think of a more appropriate smilie that looks similar but has a whole other message. ;)

I'm sure the message is clear ;)

L107ANGEL said:
I'm sure the message is clear ;)

Not to me :confused3 :confused3 But then again, drunks never made much sense to me :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Well since is this getting off topic, I will bow out and once again reiterate my sincerest birthday wishes to your most:worship: esteemed lush. Happy Birthday Sherry and many more and may the lush lounge serve you well:drinking::drinking::drinking:

Hey!!! While I was catching up on some much needed sleep, (I caught a wink or two) someone stabbed me in the back with this rubber knife and ripped personal information out of my wallet! Here I thought we were having a big party together. Well, it just goes to show you, you don't know who you can trust these days. I would bet whoever did it is racked with insecurities to do something like that while people weren't looking!

At least they didn't steal my cake, so I can enjoy the day with my friends.

Black Diamond said:
Not to me :confused3 :confused3 But then again, drunks never made much sense to me :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Well since is this getting off topic, I will bow out and once again reiterate my sincerest birthday wishes to your most:worship: esteemed lush. Happy Birthday Sherry and many more and may the lush lounge serve you well:drinking::drinking::drinking:

Wow, we have resorted to personally attacking people :earseek: Shows the mentality of some people :rolleyes:

Black Diamond said:

Again, why would you act this way on her birthday? And why can't Rip do his own dirty work? There seems to be lots of passing the buck lately.

And yes we love the Ball of Meat. It's too bad that you didn't realize what a sweet, kind person she is. Oh well, your loss (and Rip's loss as well).

Black Diamond said:
Not to me :confused3 :confused3 But then again, I'm always drunk so nothing ever made much sense to me :confused3

Happy Birthday Sherry and many more - I wish I could be more like you

fairy2.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter