Happy Anniversary to Ken at Trail's End

campingcorgi

<font color=blue>Will work for a chance to live at
Tomorrow, July 6th, is Ken's 30th anniversary at WDW! Congrats to the best server at Disney!! He is always so friendly and helpful and really makes everyone feel 'at home'. How great is it that the best server works at the best resort!!

Barbara and the crew
:cheer2:

I said "hi" to Ken yesterday when we had breakfast at T.E. Unfortunately, we didn't have Ken or Donell as our server. We had some new guy by the name of Ed. Ed was probably the worst server we ever had at T.E.

I took a picture of Ken & Donell, but my danged memory stick crapped out & I didn't want to bother them again after I took it out & just used the camera's memory. Oh bother!! I guess I'll have to go back to T.E. for another picture!!

Happy Anniversary, Ken!!! You ARE the BEST!!!! :love:

We have had Ken before and do have to agree he is without a doubt the best at TE we hope to see him when we go in Oct congrats to you Ken

I wish Ken was serving me OJ at trails end right now. I think I will go get seconds of Mickey waffles....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter