Handicap/Wheelchairs

carla337

Earning My Ears
I am going to USF next week. My mother will require a wheelchair. Are all the rides accessable? Will my part of 11 be able to stay together? How much are the rental per day?

Carla Carreiro

Wheelchair rentals are available at the front of both theme parks, as well as in the parking hub.

All queues (except Back to the Future and Kongfrontation) are fully wheelchair accessible. This means that your entire party (including your mother) will be able to stay together. Of course, this also means that you will be required to stand in line along with all other guests (sorry, no "bonus" front of line access for renting a wheelchair).

There are, however, a few Universal Express queues that are not wheelchair accessible. Therefore, should your party use Universal Express at these specific attractions - once your "reserved" time has arrived you will most likely be directed to a seperate entrance. But you will still have to wait for the time on your Express ticket.

In terms of accessibility on the rides themselves - you won't find a theme park anywhere that is more accessible for guests with disabilities

A new ride reservation system that officially debuts March 1st.

It is VERY similar to Disney's Fastpass (if you are familiar with that) where guests can "reserve" a time to ride an attraction - and return later without having to wait in line. Universal's version is much better though, offering the service at EVERY attraction and offering multi-day ticket holders to hold up to three reservations at a time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter