Halloween party tickets

diberry

DIS Veteran
We’ve changed our reservations from July to the end of October. Presuming it’s going ahead, does anybody know when Halloween party tickets are available, please?

There is a Halloween page on the DLP website, but it doesn't even specify yet when the season will start exactly or if there will be a party / parties. I think their main reason last year to do 2 parties is because of Oct 31st being during the week, and in 2018 the one party was quite busy. Tickets were on sale from mid April.

I've checked the Facebook event page for last year's parties, regarding tickets they made posts about buying your tickets (So by then they weren't sold out yet).
- Jul 26, Aug 30, Sep, 2 & 30, Oct 7,
- Oct 29th, still tickets available for the 31st (which was a Thursday)

As this year the 31st is on a Saturday, and with no doubt cost reduction, my assumption is there will be only be one party. If there is a party.
Just keep an eye on the Disneyland Paris Facebook page, I would say.

Wow! Great answer, Karin. Thank you.
I really hope they have a party and parades and meet and greets etc etc.
I’ll take a look at the DLP fb page.
Thanks again.

There is a Halloween page on the DLP website, but it doesn't even specify yet when the season will start exactly or if there will be a party / parties. I think their main reason last year to do 2 parties is because of Oct 31st being during the week, and in 2018 the one party was quite busy. Tickets were on sale from mid April.

I've checked the Facebook event page for last year's parties, regarding tickets they made posts about buying your tickets (So by then they weren't sold out yet).
- Jul 26, Aug 30, Sep, 2 & 30, Oct 7,
- Oct 29th, still tickets available for the 31st (which was a Thursday)

As this year the 31st is on a Saturday, and with no doubt cost reduction, my assumption is there will be only be one party. If there is a party.
Just keep an eye on the Disneyland Paris Facebook page, I would say.
There are actually signs there will be 3 parties (mostly calls for auditions for the special shows), but who knows if they will happen at all this year (they were/are planned for the 17th, 24th and of course 31st)

Oh, that’s great news. Thank you so much. That gives me hope. Were the audition calls recent?

I found this on Inside the Magic.net published on 12 June 2020.

“After a long wait, Disneyland Paris‘ Disneyland theme park appears to be on the cusp of reopening. We recently reported that a number of higher-ups were spotted at the park, and that the Paris resort’s golf courses would be reopening in June.
Now the return to normalcy seems closer than ever as Disneyland Paris has posted a press release calling for an open audition for new character performers for its Halloween and Christmas seasons!”

I found this on Inside the Magic.net published on 12 June 2020.

“After a long wait, Disneyland Paris‘ Disneyland theme park appears to be on the cusp of reopening. We recently reported that a number of higher-ups were spotted at the park, and that the Paris resort’s golf courses would be reopening in June.
Now the return to normalcy seems closer than ever as Disneyland Paris has posted a press release calling for an open audition for new character performers for its Halloween and Christmas seasons!”

Yes, i saw the same, when you go to the Disney audition website, you see 3 auditions planned in France in July.
It doesn't mean yet to have parties, but it is promising!

Last edited:
Thank you, Karin. I do hope so. We are taking our grandchildren for their first visit to Disney and I want them to experience the full spectrum of the magic!

I just saw the announcement for WDW that there wlll be no Halloween parties in Florida . Doesn't say anything for Paris of course, but still... :(

I just saw the announcement for WDW that there wlll be no Halloween parties in Florida . Doesn't say anything for Paris of course, but still... :(
I am telling myself that this is because the Halloween parties start from the beginning of August in America. 😉

But the season will still take place, so fingers crossed for some good alternative shows and Meet & Greets. (I don't think by October we will be back to normal yet)

26 September - 1 November Halloween
7 November - 10 January 2021 Christmas

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter