HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS

SKIIT56

Earning My Ears
WERE EITHER GOING TO UNIVERSAL ON MONDAY OCT 29 OR OCT. 30(HALLOW'S EVE) OR MAYBE EVEN HALLOWEEN NIGHT. WHAT NIGHT WOULD BE LESS CROWDED. ANYONE GO LAST YEAR? THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

We are going Oct. 20-27th and I was told the weekends are extremly crowded. We are planning on going through the week on one night. US is not giving out any info until Aug on the dates. I have never been but think it will be great fun!

Go the 29th. It will be crowded, but not as bad as the other nights. The other nights will be too packed. Also, get tickets in September. Last year they booked up fast for Halloween weekend.

LAST YEAR WE WENT ON A THURSDAY THE WEEK BEFORE HALLOWEEN. WE DID EVERYTHING EXCEPT FOR JAWS AND ONE MAZE BEFORE 11:00. HOPING IT'S NOT TO CROWDED ON A MONDAY NIGHT.

Don't try to do "Regular" Universal attractions during the HHN Hours. If it is in your budget, buy a day admission to Universal and visit all of the attractions during the day. In past years, if you are in the park when it closes and have an HHN ticket for that same night, you are allowed to stay in the park will they shoe out all of the other guests and wait for HHN to begin. There is about one hour between regular park closing and HHN opening. While in this HHN Limbo, you are able to have first access to all of the HHN Haunted Houses and Mazes before the crowds rush in.
HAVE FUN

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter