Halloween Horror Nights XI

jtopicz1

DIS Veteran
Well...I know this is way early, but I'm bored and not much has been going on here lately so I'll bring this up. Does anyone know of any preliminary plans on what Universal will be doing for HHN XI? New haunted houses, attractions, shows, etc? Is it safe to say it will be starting the first weekend of October as usual?

HHN is, in my opinion, the best theme park special event anywhere, and is the main reason I buy an annual pass every year. The 50%+ discount for everyone in your party is a great perk, especially when you are addicted and go 3-5 times a year like me. The event was beginning to become a bit tame and watered down over the past couple years, but HHN X was much better. More scares, better themeing, and the haunted attractions were great.

So Earl, CoasterFev, or UnivOrlGuy - whats the scoop on this years event. From what I understand they have a year round staff that plans this event, so some ideas must already be floating around?

Jim

I've only heard one rumor from a website. It said something about the "Mummy Returns" display that they're putting up being an interactive fun house. They went on to say something about them keeping it around and dressing it up for halloween. That's all I've heard.

"There is no Fate but what we make for ourselves."

I've heard that MiB may also be haunted.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

Joey Ramone is gone but he's not forgotten

Click HERE for interesting Universal Orlando information!

That's right, I heard that one too. Same article.

"There is no Fate but what we make for ourselves."

I'm going the first week in October? Do you think it will start by Oct. 5 and 6th? I went last year and I liked it.

HHN usually starts the first full weekend of October.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

Joey Ramone is gone but he's not forgotten

Click HERE for interesting Universal Orlando information!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!