Halloween Horror Nights Music

dkrfla

50 Miles From The Mouse
Hello,

I went to Halloween Horror Nights at USF yesterday and had a blast. I had not been since 1998 and it was great to be back. I was just wondering if anyone could tell me what songs they heard playing while they were there or if they work there. I am interested in the dark forboding music used during the Opening Scaremonies, any haunted house music, the songs from the Bill and Ted Show and any other music heard thru out the park. I am going to do a makeshift soundtrack for myself if i can and any help would be appreciated. I do know that the theme to The Excorcist and Halloween were played a lot. Also any info on the great music played before and during the parade. Thanks in advance

dkrfla

The music that is played through out the park can be bought in the front of the Universal Studios Store. The CD has an evil looking monk guy on the cover. Other park music.........The clown attack music in amity (I am not sure were that is from). Techno music is played infront of the Ooze zone. And Nightmare Ally features clips and music from a of your favorate slasher films (Halloween theme, Freddy Theme, 80's horror film music). The Run Stadium music from the Run Maze is hard rock, and the music for soundstage 22 features Rob Zombie in the Pitchblack Que and Dream my Dream from the Spy Kids Soundtrack on the Scarytales side.

The music for the Opening Scaremonies is from Halloween 4 and Halloween 5.

Site Sound for the Park
The Shining
Halloween
Tubular bells
Candyman
Friday the 13th
Creepshow
tales from the Darkside

Bill & Ted's Music list
Weapon of Choice - fatboy Slim
lady marmalade
Magic Carpet Ride
Rule The planet remix
My Way - Limp Bizkit
Two heads are better than one
Planet of teh Apes original score - the hunt
Elevation - Tomb raider
Witches of eastwick - harry pot-head's entrance
ambiguously Gay Duo theme
A-Team theme
Blood is Pumping
Love Don't Cost a Thing - J-Lo
genie in a Bottle
Play - J-Lo
Brass Monkey - beastie boys
baby Got back
Shrek Score
Weakest Link remix
West Side Story - the rumble
Pac-Man fever
Bohemian Rhapsody
It's raining men
Larger than Life
Oops i did it again
Survivor
Music
get Your freak on
Shook me all night remix
Teen Spirit remix
We will Rock you re-mix
Pop
Kiss - Star spangled banner - live

The Parade features

"Jump in the Pool" - I forgot the name of the artist
and
"The Bongo Song" - by The Safari Duo

among others..

Hi again and I want to thank you all for your help. I have managed to get most all of the music you have mentioned but I have a few questions

1). When I was in line at Soundstage 22 for pitch black there was a video playing on all of the screens that had weird images and body parts in it while at the same time there was heavy metal music playing but it did not sound like anything by Rob Zombie I had ever heard..it kind of sounded more like Godsmack or POD or system of a Down or something like that. I could very well be mistaken and just not know the Rob Zombie cut so if anyone knows what I heard I would greatly appreciate it.

2). Does anyone know the dialogue to the opening scaremonies?

3). Also does anyone know the music in the Run maze?

I had such a great time there and if you work there then you did one hell of a job. I've been going off and on since 1996 and this years rocked.

Thanks again
Dkrfla

Am I supposed to email that address or was it just a mistake? Or were you wanting the same info from George?

Yeah my mistake, I'm waiting for info on the music from George. And I'm sorry about forgetting about it but George can you e-mail me the info also?

I Wonder if George got eaten by Jack or his evil brother Eddie. Could next years HHN be called Halloween Horror Nights XII: The Search For George? Just kidding

Well I guess George is no more so can anybody tell me any music they heard int the Run Maze and the Pitch Black waiting area? I have songs for every other part of the event. Thanks

Dkrfla

And if anyone has the name to the hard rock song they play in midway of the bizarre it would help, I belive its rob or white zombie but i'm not so sure anymore

I won't swear to it, but I think they were playing "Dragula" by Rob Zombie when we went through the Midway once.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter