Hallmark Movies ❤️ comfort & joy

Reminder for tonight:

The Way Home: Season 2, episode 8 is on the Hallmark Channel at 9pm ET.

Looks like there are only 2 more episodes after tonight.

A new Hallmark movie again this weekend! 🥳 🎉
(Only on Friday. Still no new movie on Saturday.)

Friday's Premiere:

On Hallmark Movies & Mysteries:
Crimes of Fashion
on at 9pm ET

Re-airs:
  • Sunday March 17 7/6c
  • Wednesday March 20 7/6c
  • Saturday March 23 9/8c
  • Sunday April 14 9/8c
Starring: Brooke D'Orsay and Gilles Marini.
Description: An American psychologist, hired to coach a fashion designer, helps a guarded French detective unravel a list of fashionable suspects after a murder happens backstage of a Paris fashion show.

I really enjoyed this, although I admit wrapping my mind around a “fashion psychologist” took a minute. There were plenty of unrealistic elements, but I was willing to overlook them and just be happy to have a new mystery 🤣

If we had the former slate available and in production, I’m honestly not sure if I would be as generous 🤷🏽‍♀️

New movie on Saturday!
Saturday's movie premiere:

Shifting Gears
on the Hallmark Channel at 8pm ET/PT.

Re-airs:
Sunday March 24 7/6c
Thursday March 28 8/7c
Saturday April 6 10/9c
Wednesday April 17 5/4c
Sunday April 28 5/4c

Starring: Tyler Hynes and Katherine Barrell.
Description: After female mechanic Jess reluctantly agrees to participate in a car restoration show, she is shocked to learn that her ex-boyfriend, Luke, is her main competitor. Will sparks reignite?

No new movie on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries.

A little bit of trivia for tonight's movie, Shifting Gears. The director is Crystal Lowe, who plays Rita in the Signed, Sealed, Delivered series.

MV5BNWZlZGYzN2MtM2U5MS00OWE3LWIwODctZjVkNmYxOTAxY2QyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTE0MzQwMjgz._V1_QL75_UX500_CR0,26,500,281_.jpg

Last edited:

And speaking of Signed, Sealed, Delivered. . .

<drum roll!> 🥁 🥁 🥁 🥁

Signed, Sealed, Delivered is coming back!!!!! :woohoo:🥳🥰🎊🎉🥂

Thank you, Lisa Hamilton Daly! :worship: :worship: :worship:
(She's Hallmark Media’s Executive Vice President of Programming and she listened to the fans. I'm sure the new Hallmark Media CEO had something to do with it too.) In an interview with Variety, Lisa said, "The “Signed, Sealed, Delivered” fans are all over me every day. I love it, I hear them. As we said today, we really do listen to what our fans want, and when possible, we try to lean into that."

One new movie is definitely confirmed by her and Hallmark. A separate website said there may be two, but I can't find any other confirmation of that yet, nor did they state what their source was for that info. Let's keep our fingers crossed for a second movie. 🤞
Praying1.gif

Last edited:
Also, all the stars needing to have exclusive contracts with Hallmark is gone!

Lisa Hamilton Daly, Hallmark Media’s Executive Vice President of Programming said in the same Variety interview above, "We have actually backed off exclusivity a little bit. When I got here, we were sort of on a talent exclusivity spree, and I think we’ve backed away from that, partly because we like our talent to be a lot of other places too. We like people to be able to find them in other places and be excited to come back and see them here. And we’re also constantly looking to expand our talent pool, so getting people for a one-off movie is really exciting for us. We definitely have some of those core Hallmark favorites. They know that they have a place here and that they’re gonna get a Christmas movie, and then maybe another movie and we definitely lean into that, but we’ve sort of backed away from exclusivity."

New movie on Saturday!
Saturday's movie premiere:

Shifting Gears
on the Hallmark Channel at 8pm ET/PT.

Re-airs:
Sunday March 24 7/6c
Thursday March 28 8/7c
Saturday April 6 10/9c
Wednesday April 17 5/4c
Sunday April 28 5/4c

Starring: Tyler Hynes and Katherine Barrell.
Description: After female mechanic Jess reluctantly agrees to participate in a car restoration show, she is shocked to learn that her ex-boyfriend, Luke, is her main competitor. Will sparks reignite?

No new movie on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries.
I will give this a shot for Tyler, but I have yet to like this actress in anything. There’s just something about her that isn’t for me. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reminder for tonight:

New movie for Saturday!

This is a DaySpring presentation themed for Easter. 🐤💐🌼:flower:

An Easter Bloom on the Hallmark Channel at 8pm ET/PT.

Re-airs:
Sunday March 31 7/6c
Thursday April 4 9/8c
Saturday April 13 6/5c
Tuesday April 30 9/8c

Starring: Aimeé Teegarden and Benjamin Hollingsworth.
Description: A young gardener sets out to save her family farm by entering a floral competition for Easter. She meets a local pastor along the way who helps her restore the hope she lost.

Last edited:
Reminder for tonight:

New movie for Saturday!

This is a DaySpring presentation themed for Easter. 🐤💐🌼:flower:

An Easter Bloom on the Hallmark Channel at 8pm ET/PT.

Re-airs:
Sunday March 31 7/6c
Thursday April 4 9/8c
Saturday April 13 6/5c
Tuesday April 30 9/8c

Starring: Aimeé Teegarden and Benjamin Hollingsworth.
Description: A young gardener sets out to save her family farm by entering a floral competition for Easter. She meets a local pastor along the way who helps her restore the hope she lost.

This will be perfect for me to watch tomorrow afternoon. Happy Easter 🐣 to all who celebrate!

Happy Easter everyone! ✝️ 🌷:flower2:🐇

59beeebd.gif

Reminder for Sunday night:

It's the Season 2 Finale of The Way Home on the Hallmark Channel at 9pm ET.

There IS going to be a Season 3!

Tonight: Del, Kat, Alice, and Elliot each receive answers about their past and present, while hope for the future brings new questions.

Last edited:
RHappy Easter everyone! ✝️ 🌷:flower2:🐇

59beeebd.gif

Reminder for Sunday night:

It's the Season 2 Finale of The Way Home on the Hallmark Channel at 9pm ET.

There IS going to be a Season 3!

Tonight: Del, Kat, Alice, and Elliot each receive answers about their past and present, while hope for the future brings new questions.

Those that watch this, please please watch the finale. So so good. Make sure you watch AFTER the last commercials and announcement of season 3. It sounds like it's the end so people were switching the channel but it comes back on for 3 minutes. Lots packed in those 3 minutes. The running time was 63 minutes, not 60.

Make sure you watch AFTER the last commercials and announcement of season 3. It sounds like it's the end so people were switching the channel but it comes back on for 3 minutes.
Yes! Oh my gosh!! I definitely don't think I caught it all, and saved it to watch again.

I'm back to suspicions about Casey. And was that Colton as a little boy?? And why could Kat bring the coins forward? - I thought you couldn't take things with you. (Or maybe you just can't take them back into a time before they existed?)

Soooo many questions! And I'm really bummed it's over for the season.

Those that watch this, please please watch the finale. So so good. Make sure you watch AFTER the last commercials and announcement of season 3. It sounds like it's the end so people were switching the channel but it comes back on for 3 minutes. Lots packed in those 3 minutes. The running time was 63 minutes, not 60.

Argh! Then my YouTube TV didn't record it correctly. :badpc: It lists one recording of it as 1 hr 1 minute. Another with only 1hr. So, they both look like they are missing the ending. >:(

Yes! Oh my gosh!! I definitely don't think I caught it all, and saved it to watch again.

I'm back to suspicions about Casey. And was that Colton as a little boy?? And why could Kat bring the coins forward? - I thought you couldn't take things with you. (Or maybe you just can't take them back into a time before they existed?)

Soooo many questions! And I'm really bummed it's over for the season.

My spoiler thing is not working for some reason so scroll down if you have watched
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
s
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Everyone is thinking Casey is Alice's daughter since she had the ring around her neck that Kat/Brady gave to Alice. We are all trying to figure out how adult Colton was watching himself and little Jacob during the fireworks.

I'm intrigued as to where Colton came from. Also, if Jacob does enter the farmhouse, what backstory does he tell everyone (especially the police) as to where he's been?

Now we have to wait until 2025 for find out.

Still, I was pleasantly surprised that the episode was mostly positive. Usually, with a season finale, there's some negative plot twist.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter