Hall of Presidents rehab extended?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In spite of a warning by rteetz, the political comments have continued (and have also been removed).

Last chance to discuss the topic or have the thread closed.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

I don't care how they go about it, be it have him talk, or not talk, I just want to see the Hall Of Presidents when I visit in August :)

I don't care how they go about it, be it have him talk, or not talk, I just want to see the Hall Of Presidents when I visit in August :)
Seems quite rational. :) I hope you get to see it.

Yeah, the older version of the show might be the best bet right now.

I really like the idea of there being some kind of random element so you can catch different versions of the show. Wish they'd do that for the Country Bears, too!

If they decide not to have Trump talk for whatever reason, they need to keep it that way for the next presidents and not flip-flop depending who's in office.

Again, I think it would be much better and beneficial to everyone to have past presidents speak that we're part of a significant point in American history. Washington, Lincoln, Roosevelt and Kennedy being some options

A random element is cool in theory but I can imagine that going haywire quite easily

FWIW, there is a thread on Disboards already about this. Disney is claiming that they are having difficulty getting the President to record a speech for his anamatronic counterpart. That could have something with the possible delay.
I had a feeling this might be a problem. I don't know why but I saw this as a very low on the totem pole thing for Trump right now and couldn't see him taking the time to get it done.

I hope President Trump makes his recording, so I can bring my children to HOP in August during our yearly trip!!!!! Looking forward to it.
Me too! I'm going in November and it's one of the things I'm most looking forward too. We were disappointed in January that it wasn't ready but we knew it would take some time.

Sorry - I meant for him not to speak. Of course he needs to be represented. I should have clarified that end part there. I don't think he should speak, I agree we should go back to just Lincoln & Washington. Keep it historical rather than political.
Not me. I don't think they should go changing it now to cater to the disrespectful. JMO That's not right in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter