Hall of Presidents rehab extended?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever happens, it won't be political. Without getting into details, I'll just say that I was not an Obama fan, but I was impressed with the version with him speaking. No politics, nothing divisive, just pure uplifting Americana. There was nothing in it to ruffle the feathers of anyone. I am certain that if Trump speaks in the attraction, the same care and courtesy will be taken.

Huh, see to me this thread and the whole thing isn't really about politics, but more about do people want decent human beings represented in attractions in a vacation destination that means so much to them. I didn't agree with the previous president's politics, but thought he was a decent human being and hey, you win some, you lose some. There is a lot of evidence to suggest, whether you agree with his politics or not, that the current president is not a decent human being. Again, I say this outside of any political consideration.

Huh, see to me this thread and the whole thing isn't really about politics, but more about do people want decent human beings represented in attractions in a vacation destination that means so much to them. I didn't agree with the previous president's politics, but thought he was a decent human being and hey, you win some, you lose some. There is a lot of evidence to suggest, whether you agree with his politics or not, that the current president is not a decent human being. Again, I say this outside of any political consideration.
You never know. Trump could pull a Darth Vader at the end of his life and redeem himself.

But if we're going to get rid of indecent people in attractions, we should probably replace Uncle Orville, that ungrateful freeloader, in Carousel of Progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter