• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hakuna Matata Hearts and flowers!

Hi Everyone!

My DD Anna is going home from the hospital today, and I will be staying at her place for a while to help out. The surgery was a success. She is going home sooner than we expected. :banana: Did manage to get two runs in on the TM this week. Totals would be: 8.5 miles/ 2 hours 20 minutes.

Hope to make it to the Y next week to work out.:yay:

Hi TEAM! :wave2:

Mary: PTL...Thank you so much for the wonderful update on Anna! David's has a great sense of humor. :angel:

Eva: Go for WDW-if you & Jordon happen to receive a little bundle of joy the next trip could be put on hold! My tax returns goes into a separate account to help pay property taxes each year. BUT ... 2010 WDW is Christmas instead of little gifts. btw in the Detroit area - I am going to do Martian Half Marathon April 5th; Brookies Way Half Marathon in Oakland County October 4th; and Detroit Free Press Half Marathon on October 18th - any thought of doing any of these? :goodvibes

Went for a nice walk-the sun was wonderful but the wind was not so much...
Connie: I will PM my miles, but I want to try to get in another walk as I still need 5.7 miles to round my February miles up to 200. Maybe add a few TM & go to the gym -

:wave:

Mary, Glad to here Anna's doing well.

I did 4 miles in 34 minutes in the nice sunshine. We're supposed to get a storm tomorrow though. :-(

Hi Everyone!

My DD Anna is going home from the hospital today, and I will be staying at her place for a while to help out. The surgery was a success. She is going home sooner than we expected. :banana: Did manage to get two runs in on the TM this week. Totals would be: 8.5 miles/ 2 hours 20 minutes.

:banana: :banana: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Great News on your DD , glad you 're able to get someTM time (good times too).

Hi Everyone!

Great news, so good to hear.

Got in a 10K this afternoon, where did this day go.

Heading to Denver tomorrow, mostly fun stuff, PADI instructor update, the Zoo, pick up computer from Mac Store (work thing), find a liquor stor that has Pisco.

Should be fun.

Like EVA, I have been MIA. Have not worked out much but have done a lot of sewing. I promise, as soon as it's safe I will start again. The roads are almost clear and they are getting a bit wider too and so has my waistline!:mad:

Mark and I leave for WDW on Monday. Yes Eva, I know your plight about do I or don't I go to Disney. Thankfully we have DVC, Free Air/credits/AP's and this time to save even more $$ we are using Magical Express, I'll post on how that goes next week.

We plan on walking a lot both in the early am - powerwalking and then of course during the day at the Parks. We also plan our year of projects and set some goals. It is nothing for us to take a notebook and pen to the parks, sit on a bench and discuss logos, designs and such for 2 hours at Epcot. Some cast members wonder about us but what better place to be than in the sun, outside in the most beautiful place in the world networking with each other.

I'll bring some hand sewing, I'm in the process of making beaded purses so the fabric, beads, thread and needle will be coming along for morning coffee.

It is our break from winter and when we return, we usually don't have too long to wait for spring. Snow is expected for when we;re gone so Nick will have a lesson in plow operation before we leave :rolleyes1

As I said in a previous post, I do read all posts, and keep up but since I"m not reporting much in the way of miles/min, I don't always stop and post.

Miss you guys. Will report from Fl.

denise

First things first! Good news on Anna! So grateful for that.

Second, it's March!!!

Check out our new thread!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter