Hair consultations/Make-over madness??

pjpoohbear

<font color=blue>Back in DVC point Debt!<br><font
Just wondering if anyone has done this? Is it a first come idea? Is it worth the effort? Did they do a good job? Any actual cutting/application of make-up done? Any information on either would be helpful!!:D

I've read good and bad on this board regarding the salon. I had my hair washed and blowed dry on one cruise. Was not thrilled with the results, but it's not a "permanent" thing so was not concerned about it. I would not want to chance a cut or anything so permanent there.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Unless it is something new, they do not do makeup applications at the spa salon, just hair services. :)

I did the Hair consult and then made the appointment to have my hair cut.
It is quite a bit shorter now and I love it.

She did an awesome job. The consult is first come first serve and in my case there was only one hair stylist consulting so it took awhile.
But, it was a great chance to get a fresh opinion.

If you do it, be honest with what you like and how much time you want to spend on your hair. Then if you like what you talk about set up an appointment. If you want to think about it and make an appointment later thats fine, but your stylist might get booked.

I had a great experience. I love my new style.

Danicaw, Thanks for the up-to-date information. I am looking forward to this event on my cruise now. I have learned from an early age to be sometime brutely honest with hairdressers,lol. I am looking forward to a pleasurable exiperience.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!