H20 shutting down brand

Anybody get the 50th anniversary reusable wipes? I never got any word an those with my order.
Nope. To be honest I felt a little dumb complaining about not getting them with my order, I even reached out to shopdisney about it, they were very dismissive about it. I guess I should be happy to receive my full order given that it seems a lot of people aren’t. I still get annoyed that there wasn’t a much control over offering something for free and then saying they ran out, it seems like something they could have inventory control on and remove the promotion once the limit is reached.

Nope. To be honest I felt a little dumb complaining about not getting them with my order, I even reached out to shopdisney about it, they were very dismissive about it. I guess I should be happy to receive my full order given that it seems a lot of people aren’t. I still get annoyed that there wasn’t a much control over offering something for free and then saying they ran out, it seems like something they could have inventory control on and remove the promotion once the limit is reached.
I would’ve ordered differently. Not everything came with the wipes. Marketing got me to purchase items because of the incentive. I made sure to buy only items that came with the incentive because of the incentive.

I would’ve ordered differently. Not everything came with the wipes. Marketing got me to purchase items because of the incentive. I made sure to buy only items that came with the incentive because of the incentive.
This is my favorite scent so the fact that it being discontinued plus the 30% off is why I bought as much as I could reasonably justify. The free incentive didn’t encourage me to buy more, but I don’t like when companies offer a free incentive and then don’t deliver on it.

This is my favorite scent so the fact that it being discontinued plus the 30% off is why I bought as much as I could reasonably justify. The free incentive didn’t encourage me to buy more, but I don’t like when companies offer a free incentive and then don’t deliver on it.
Instead of getting couple of unusual items I would’ve bought more shampoo that didn’t come with the wipes. I tried to keep the bill just under $200 so my husband wouldn’t complain “as much” lol. Every time I smell the shampoo it takes me right back to the Magic.

For my seventh cruise I bought a smells like the ”Fantasy” carpet and room deodorizer that I found out about just before my first/only cruise on the Fantasy. It was sold online, mentioned repeatedly on this site, and I thought I would love it like I do each time I have the H2O smell around. But, of eight cruises, Fantasy is my absolute least favorite so now I’ll never use that bottle of deodorizer for any reason.
An additional FYI: You may get an email asking you to verify the phone number and billing address and customer service number on your credit card, especially if it was a large purchase. Shop Disney got hit with numerous fraudulent orders so the are not completing the processing until the info is verified by phone.

That is also what is slowing things down. What is funny, the rep I talked to at Shop Disney is also still waiting for his wife's H20 order to arrrive...
i’m sorry to hear about your canceled order. Could you tell us which items were canceled? Also the day and time that you put in your order.

10 bottles of shampoo on Aug 22nd at 11:16 am.
I suspect I only got my order because I ordered the pre-packaged boxes of shampoo, conditioner with hand and nail lotion. I ordered 8 hours after you. They are tall bottles not regular shaped but same amount.
Sorry…hope you have luck with another chance at some point.

10 bottles of shampoo on Aug 22nd at 11:16 am.
No clue what happened to my post to you but…
I bought boxed sets of shampoo, conditioner, lotion for hand a nail.
I purchased about eight hours after you I’m hoping that some opportunity comes up in the future where you’re able to make a purchase again

My order was officially canceled today. :( They rubbed salt in my wounds too, by sending me 6 emails about the cancellation. What a bummer! FWIW, I placed my order late morning on 8/22 and only ordered body wash.

My order was officially canceled today. :( They rubbed salt in my wounds too, by sending me 6 emails about the cancellation. What a bummer! FWIW, I placed my order late morning on 8/22 and only ordered body wash.
Had you received other items from you order? Maybe they sent an email for each item????

Had you received other items from you order? Maybe they sent an email for each item????
I only had H20 items in this order. Upon closer inspection, seems like they sent me one email about all the items I paid for, and then they sent 5 separate emails for the 'free' cotton pads. So - it does seem like they could have sent cancellation notices for the pads, for everyone who did not get them but got their paid stuff!

I only had H20 items in this order. Upon closer inspection, seems like they sent me one email about all the items I paid for, and then they sent 5 separate emails for the 'free' cotton pads. So - it does seem like they could have sent cancellation notices for the pads, for everyone who did not get them but got their paid stuff!
I never got a email about the cotton reusable pads not being shipped or canceled. But I did get 1 email for each item with quantity per item per email. Anything you can give me to search to see if it is in my trash?

I never got a email about the cotton reusable pads not being shipped or canceled. But I did get 1 email for each item with quantity per item per email. Anything you can give me to search to see if it is in my trash?
This was the subject line for all of them, if it helps?

Your shopDisney order has been canceled​

As I stated earlier SHOP DISNEY is a MESS.. Just got notification that our 2nd order (lotion) shipped, except.... According to UPS the Tracking number doesn't exist and the amount they charged for the order is less than what's on the order.....The order also now says it would arrive on August 29th..:mad::mad::mad:

As I stated earlier SHOP DISNEY is a MESS.. Just got notification that our 2nd order (lotion) shipped, except.... According to UPS the Tracking number doesn't exist and the amount they charged for the order is less than what's on the order.....The order also now says it would arrive on August 29th..:mad::mad::mad:
Yes they seem to carry that arrival date forward for me also. So confusing.

CMPH thank you for the info. No cancel email in any folder for my cotton wipes.

This came in my email today:
1664319469243.png

I mean, that's nice and all, but I'd rather have had my $100 in H20 products lol. Their inventory control certainly leaves something to be desired! My luck has not been great in recent months. My previous order to this one included Haunted Mansion salt and pepper shakers... I received plastic kids Little Mermaid sunglasses instead. That was a real head scratcher! I should probably just give up!

I got my 3 bottles of shampoo and 3 bottles of conditioner delivered on September 13.
I spoke too soon - finally looked closely in the box and only 3 bottles of conditioner arrived. Got the notice that my order for 3 bottles of shampoo was canceled. I am at Disney right now and hope to pick up the shampoo next week - we’ll see if the deluxe resorts have them in stock.

I did get the $10 gift card.

I also got a $10 gift card, but everything from my order arrived. Maybe I was supposed to get free extras that I didn’t pay attention to- I just wanted my body wash!

Glad this conversation was added to the thread- I had no idea what the $10 was for!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter