Guiness Ice Cream

Eh warm Guinness, any more jokes:rotfl2:

Being a keen stout drinker myself i can say that warm ain't the way to drink it. Oh and an English man giving advice on it is even funnier:lmao:

Oh the Guinness in Portlaoise ain't bad at all. But i'll stick to my local in Portarlington.

I'm telling you truthly thats the only way he drinks it..:sick: He is in his (i;m thinking)late 60's,but donn't look a day over 50..

If thats what it takes to live longer,I'm gonna start drinking my Coors warm.:eek:
But thats not a stout..I'm a Ale man personally.My favorite beer is Busch,the most popular beer at any bar I go to.But try finding it anywhere other then the bar or the store:mad: The 2nd or 3rd best selling beer A-B gots and they donn't serve it other then that:confused3

OH bye the way,Im as Irish as you can get..I still got family in the motherland :thumbsup2

Now state side Sam Adams makes a heck of a stout:thumbsup2

There was some sort of evil conspiracy to keep me from getting the Guiness ice cream last night. We went into Louie's a little before 4:30 and they said, "We can't sell it to you till night time." Uh...okay. Then I returned around 10, which is the same time I had it last time (park is open till midnight), and they said, "We're closed."

Tonight I will be on a mission to get my frozen Guiness treat!!

There was some sort of evil conspiracy to keep me from getting the Guiness ice cream last night. We went into Louie's a little before 4:30 and they said, "We can't sell it to you till night time." Uh...okay. Then I returned around 10, which is the same time I had it last time (park is open till midnight), and they said, "We're closed."

Tonight I will be on a mission to get my frozen Guiness treat!!

:confused: That's a real head scratcher ! We had beer at lunch when we ate at Finnegan's last trip......and just how much ice cream would you have to eat to get a buzz ;)

:confused: That's a real head scratcher ! We had beer at lunch when we ate at Finnegan's last trip......and just how much ice cream would you have to eat to get a buzz ;)
Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking. There's liquor all over the park, but they can't sell me Guiness ice cream?! Both times I was there, I had the keen impression that they didn't want to be bothered with a customer. The first time, we stood there for literally several minutes without being acknowledged before I finally asked, "Are you open?" They said, "We're not supposed to be but we'll take care of you." I dunno if that was true, but it was a little before 4:30 and the pizza end of things was definitely open and there were two workers in the gelato area. That's when I asked for the Guiness and was told, "We can only sell that at night." Weird...

Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking. There's liquor all over the park, but they can't sell me Guiness ice cream?! Both times I was there, I had the keen impression that they didn't want to be bothered with a customer. The first time, we stood there for literally several minutes without being acknowledged before I finally asked, "Are you open?" They said, "We're not supposed to be but we'll take care of you." I dunno if that was true, but it was a little before 4:30 and the pizza end of things was definitely open and there were two workers in the gelato area. That's when I asked for the Guiness and was told, "We can only sell that at night." Weird...

Yeah that doesn't sound right. Hope it goes better tonight!

I always sit at the bar and get quik service..

I would be raising kane if someone ignored me that long to get service..:mad:

Okay, I am officially cured from ever getting Guiness ice cream at USF again! This time I made sure I went to the gelato stand plenty early during HHN. I asked for a cup of the ice cream, which is how they served it before when I ordered other flavors. They said, "Oh, it only comes in a shot glass." We are talking a TINY shot glass (although it has one of those light up bottoms), and it was $7.50!!! Yep, that much money for a portion of ice cream rough the size of my little finger. At this point it had become a vendetta so I got it anyway, but sadly that will be it for me.

I wonder why they only serve it that way. It's not like the ice cream is laden with alcohol and gonna get you drunk. At the place where I used to get it, they just served it in normal portions. When that old place stopped serving it, I should have realized that I'm just not meant to ever have it again...sigh! The most exotic I'll order from now on is Pumpkin Pie flavor.

Okay, I am officially cured from ever getting Guiness ice cream at USF again! This time I made sure I went to the gelato stand plenty early during HHN. I asked for a cup of the ice cream, which is how they served it before when I ordered other flavors. They said, "Oh, it only comes in a shot glass." We are talking a TINY shot glass (although it has one of those light up bottoms), and it was $7.50!!! Yep, that much money for a portion of ice cream rough the size of my little finger. At this point it had become a vendetta so I got it anyway, but sadly that will be it for me.

I wonder why they only serve it that way. It's not like the ice cream is laden with alcohol and gonna get you drunk. At the place where I used to get it, they just served it in normal portions. When that old place stopped serving it, I should have realized that I'm just not meant to ever have it again...sigh! The most exotic I'll order from now on is Pumpkin Pie flavor.
I guess that saves me $7.50 then! :rotfl:

Actually you can just stop by and ask for the free taster spoon. It would be nearly as much ice cream as you get in the shot glass!

Warm Guinness :laughing: must be an English thing, never heard of anyone drinking it warm, its bad enough cold.
Only decent place for a Guinness is Ireland especially around Dublin Area-sorry and Portlaoise area Ron Burgundy:rolleyes1

I agree Guinness tastes much better in Ireland and in Dublin it's best in the top of the Storehouse, ST James Gate

ry%3D400

DH learned the proper way to pour a pint, and yes, he's in his happy place
ry%3D400

In our town we have a beer place called Flying Saucer, it's a chain. They have a Guinness float on the dessert menu...but I'm looking forward to the Guinness ice cream.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter