Guides at the resorts

CastAStone

Math and business nerd. Not an insider.
I know that with the SSR center closed for Covid, they had guides posted at a number (all?) resorts offering tours of a 2BR, does anyone know if
1) they’re still doing that
2) if you need to book a time or if I can just drop in?

Interested most in poking around BCV and BWV while I’m there next month, and perhaps Riviera.

I know that with the SSR center closed for Covid, they had guides posted at a number (all?) resorts offering tours of a 2BR, does anyone know if

Interested most in poking around BCV and BWV while I’m there next month, and perhaps Riviera.
Yes they have guides still posted at all resorts showcasing rooms. We just got back today. Yesterday we toured RIV which is the only one who requires a reservation. All the others you can just drop in. We also toured the CC cabin it was beautiful and we liked it much better than the Poly bungalow. If you are staying on-site call DVC with the button on the phone in the room or see the guide at your resort and they will set up the tour of Riviera for you.

Yes they have guides still posted at all resorts showcasing rooms. We just got back today. Yesterday we toured RIV which is the only one who requires a reservation. All the others you can just drop in. We also toured the CC cabin it was beautiful and we liked it much better than the Poly bungalow. If you are staying on-site call DVC with the button on the phone in the room or see the guide at your resort and they will set up the tour of Riviera for you.
Thank you!! We will be at AoA so anything we can get to with the Skyliner we want to see lol

How do you find the correct room for a tour at the non riviera resorts? Ask at the front desk?

Yes the guide at the DVC kiosk will take you over, the rooms are locked. If they aren’t there it’s likely because they are giving someone else a tour. So wait a few minutes and they should return to the kiosk. We were not able to tour the tower studio at RIV because they were all booked, but we saw the 2 bedroom lock off and the grand villa which was beautiful.

The BWV model is right on the boardwalk at the Crest o the Wave section. Their door is open during business hours, just walk right in.

SSR you still walk in to the center they just don't have the Riv models open.

The only exception is BLT so you can ask the front desk and they can call up and let you know the room number.
They had multiple guides in the lobby at BLT when we were there in early March.

Are you going to buy a new contract?

I’ve been getting messages in the room during all of our stays this year offering tours and giving the specific place to go or number to call to set it up; however, this might be because we are already members. That being said, they might be leaving messages for guests of other resorts- it’s worth a check of the phone button once you’re there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter