Guest of Honor Badges at DLR?

GoofyBaby

Music teacher and Disney...
Does anyone know if Disneyland still has the Guest of Honor badges that look similar to the CM badges that you can have your name printed/engraved on? I'd like to have some made for my parents when we go this Christmas. If so, where can I find them?

Thank you for your helpl!
:)

If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, they are in DL when you walk in on the right under the train overpass, near the rest rooms. In CA it is over by Muholland Madness.

Hope this helps!

They also have them at world of disney. They are in the back corner, in the corner at the end closest to the GC, not the parks.

edit to add: they come with some extra part which allow you to make them in to a magnet, key chain or pin. They had 3-4 different styles when I was there in May. I got the kids the gold 50th ones. I was happy they allow you to choose names, as Harrison never gets anything with his name on it (off the ready made rack).

They also have them at a little kiosk right next to Pioneer Mercantile in Frontierland. They have a variety of styles, from gold 50th Mickey ones, to purple Tinkerbelles, pink Princesses, gray Stitches and red Mickey Happy Birthday ones. They are $6 each and that includes the name engraving.

Wonderful! I will check out all three locations.

Thank you for your help! :goodvibes

Theses happen to be my very favorite souvenir!! I love being called by name and it just opens up the opportunity for people to chat with you. You do however get asked often if you know where the nearest restroom is as well because people glimpse the badge and assume you are a CM.
Have fun and study your park map!! :sunny:

Oo-de-lally Gal said:
Theses happen to be my very favorite souvenir!! I love being called by name and it just opens up the opportunity for people to chat with you. You do however get asked often if you know where the nearest restroom is as well because people glimpse the badge and assume you are a CM.
Have fun and study your park map!! :sunny:

That was the reaction I had when I first saw those - people are going to think I work at Disneyland! That's okay though. . .I don't mind helping, that is if I know how to direct them to what they're looking for.

Those badges are just so cool looking that I can't pass them up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter