Guess Who Won The Today Show Costume Contest!?

I saw you too. I thought the costume was very imaginative!

thanks all! Both matt and meredeith were very nice. I onl talked to matt on camera, but chatted a tad with meredeith before the camera went on. She was great and really excited about the costume!That was a fake tongue made out of a rubbery substance. It is hollow so i stuck my real tongue into it. :thumbsup2

I saw you too- that was a great costume!!!

Congratulations, I did see you and you looked great and comp-sosed yourself so well. I saw a TShirt at Kohl's the other day with that pic from the movie and it says I triple dog dare you on it. You should get that to comemorate your experience. Way to go.

that's so funny I rarely watch the Today show anymore(GMA fan)but as I was flipping the channel I saw you! They were quiclly showing the costumed audience and because I loved that movie I cracked up and thought,what a clever idea!

:rotfl: i have to get that t-shirt! Haha, I have prizes, pictures,and memories but a t-shirt would complete it! Since it wasnt completely my costume, I only kept the tongue and i was thinking about having the hosts sign it but I decided against it!

Thank you all for your kind words! Just wanted to post a pic of me my cousin took after they awarded the prizes! We were supposed to get off the set but she was snapping away! :woohoo:

HalloweenCostumeContest032.jpg

I saw you!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! The costume was very cool and original!!

Cool costume--I thought it was funny though that they had to tell you to take off the tongue so you could talk. :)

Glad you had an exciting time!

(Didn't you say it was your first time entering a contest?)

I SAW YOU! I SAW YOU!!!!!!!! AWESOME costume..... :thumbsup2 I would patent it if I were you....you're gonna see knock-offs next year!

Pam

I saw it and thought it was a really cool costume. Congratulations! :cool1:

thanks! Yes, it was my first costume contest! Well, actually my second...i won 75$ at a contest the sunday before halloween with that costume. I mainly said that to get the people who said i was the upside down kid from last year off my back! haha! I can't wait to see knock-offs! that actually happenedto my cousin! she won the today show with a costume of the operation guy (working nose and all!) This year, she said that party fair or city or something is selling them! :rotfl:

Yes - I saw you when they first showed you, although I didn't see where you won. Congratulations.

When I was a kid, refrigerators had coils in the top which would ice up. Once I licked the coils and got my tongue stuck to the top of the refrigerator. Luckily the mailman was talking to my mom at the front door and he rushed in to help her get me unstuck (they had to pour water over my tongue). Naturally I have always been able to relate to poor Flick getting his tongue stuck to the flagpole!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter