Guess Who Won The Today Show Costume Contest!?

I saw you!!!! You got to stand next to :love: Matt Lauer :love: that would have been prize enough for me!!

Great costume, I saw you when they were showing the crowd at 7am and thought that was great!!! Congratulations!! :)

That is so funny...I hardly ever watch the show, because I have to be at work at 8:00ct. But I did see you today, right after the play-dough ladies. That was a smart idea- Congrats on winning ! :thumbsup2

I just went on the MSNBC Today show site and saw you. That is a really great idea!

Matt Lauer was great! He kept patting me on the back and saying, "You won!" Him and "Merry" were both awesome, I didn't see Anne much, and Al was sort of distant. Here is my attempt to post a "teaser" pic: :thumbsup2

HalloweenCostumeContest001-1.jpg

I caught it when they were awarding the prizes and Matt (I think) told you to take the fake tongue out of your mouth so you could talk to them. Congrats. Funny thing. when I saw the costume i thought "I just voted for a Disers cousin for that same costume. What a copy cat." i didn't put 2 and 2 together until I read the post.

pigletforever said:
I caught it when they were awarding the prizes and Matt (I think) told you to take the fake tongue out of your mouth so you could talk to them. Congrats. Funny thing. when I saw the costume i thought "I just voted for a Disers cousin for that same costume. What a copy cat." i didn't put 2 and 2 together until I read the post.

Yep, he did. The whole plan was to make it funny and pretend like I could talk cause I was stuck to the pole. But everything worked out in the end. And thats so funny. :rotfl: Yep, it actually WAS The same costume! ahahah....

To another poster: Where did u see me on the site? in the video??

yes it is in the video, it's titled 'Today' Halloween costume winners

I saw you too this morning! Congratulations. I loved the snow coming out the top, that was great. Well done!

Okay, I did not get to see you but love costumes. Can you please post a pic since I cannot get the one on the MSN website to work. Thanks. I really want to see. COOL

I saw you, too !! Congrats - your costume was AWESOME !!! :thumbsup2
And I thought you were a very gracious winner - very cute how excited you were to win ! :smooth:

I saw it toooo,, Congrats and enjoy those wonderful Prizes.

Way to go , its always nice to hear when a disner wins something.

It was very Happy Halloween for your family I'm sure.

Congrats !!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter