Guess Who Won The Today Show Costume Contest!?

Here is the pic from MSN for those who cannot see it:

i12.tinypic.c_m/4gedyx2.jpg

Insert an "o" for the d0t c0m part (I'm restricted in posting URL's because I'm still "new".)

I wish I could see the snow coming out of the top as you described! That sounds so cool! CONGRATULATIONS!!! :thumbsup2

Thank you to all of you for your great comments! Thank you to the poster who found that picture. That is insane! Also, I dunno if you were able to see this, but, during the beginning parts of the show, I had a little segment with Meredieth and pumped the snow out of the top. I was hoping the camera would catch it but I guess not! Also, when I won, I added that this was my first time never doing a costume contest (ok, it was my second..I won 75$ with the one a few days ago..) because alot of the other contestants asked me if I was the upside down guy from last year. Nope! :rotfl: The camera guys were so nice cause whenever one was on me, I acted out the whole stuck-to-a-pole routine. It was so much fun and an event I won't soon forget! Justt wondering, does anyone have any questions. Ask me anything at all about the contest! Were the other contestants nice? Is Matt short? Whatever you want, I'll answer! :goodvibes

Awwww... I MISSED IT !! Do you have any pictures ?? It sounds so cute !
Congratulations !!! :cheer2:

I cought it on tv this morning. What a clever idea. You deserved to win. I also thought the light bulb was very creative.

Great costume... that is my brother's fav movie, and I can't wait to tell him about that costume. He hates dressing up, but would love that idea.

I saw you!!!! How exciting.Your costume was great!! I love that movie too. So, is Matt as nice as he seems? What about Meredith? Did your cousin go to Regis and Kelly-I tivod it but havent' seen it yet.

Congratulations! I saw you on the Today website. (I'm a Good Morning America gal) Great costume!

I saw you this morning and thought your costume was awsome. Way to go on winning first place!!!!!!!!!

You were on the Today show website last night. Great pic. I was trying to link it here , but couldn't.
Very cool!

OK. I have a questions. GREAT costume, but how does it work, is that your real tongue??

Congratulations. We LOVE the Today show and watch it all of the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter