"Guess who`s back"...3 Return for 3 Weeks @ RPR. Parks, KSC with lots of good food and fun...A May 2023 TR

Last day is finally here……but, we’ve had a blast!!!

Weather has been gorgeous the whole 3 weeks, any rain has been at night so we’ve been spoiled. Parks have been busier than previous May trips, but with EP, it’s been nice. Wouldn’t be without it.

Very late checkout for us today, not leaving till around 4 today, so we have our room and Club access till we leave which will be very nice, going to pass some time with some nice folks.

Latest flight we’ve ever had tonight, but one of our nephews did this same flight last week and said he preferred it to the earlier ones as everyone just slept.

I hope so…….

See you in a few days……:)

Last day is finally here……but, we’ve had a blast!!!

Weather has been gorgeous the whole 3 weeks, any rain has been at night so we’ve been spoiled. Parks have been busier than previous May trips, but with EP, it’s been nice. Wouldn’t be without it.

Very late checkout for us today, not leaving till around 4 today, so we have our room and Club access till we leave which will be very nice, going to pass some time with some nice folks.

Latest flight we’ve ever had tonight, but one of our nephews did this same flight last week and said he preferred it to the earlier ones as everyone just slept.

I hope so…….

See you in a few days……:)
Have a great last day, Carole. I can't believe the trip is over already!? The later flight sounds really nice and relaxing, that is, IF you can sleep on a plane (I can't:( Take care!

Have a great last day, Carole. I can't believe the trip is over already!? The later flight sounds really nice and relaxing, that is, IF you can sleep on a plane (I can't:( Take care!

Thanks Ruth….we weren’t sure about the later flights both ways, but they worked out really well in the end.

Oh I can sleep on a plane…..especially if there’s turbulence! I sleep like a rock usually……and we all slept on the car ride on the way home too……but it’s 5.10am and I’m up!

Will catch up when my brain properly catches up with me……:goodvibes

Can't believe the trip is already over for you all! Time flies! Cannot wait to hear about it!

Thanks BH……thankfully it didn’t feel fast at the time, but I do look forward to starting this one…….once we manage to upload pictures and the brain is back in focus again.

We have that fuzzy and sleepy feeling for a few days, sometimes up to a week depending on sleep patterns returning.

Hope you’re doing ok :)

Back home to the most gorgeous weather this week, lots of sunshine and although it’s not as warm as Orlando, it’s beautiful.

And me being me…….I’m thinking…….I’ll get all my washing out on the line and dried between yesterday and today :laundy:

My name is Carole and I’m a laundry-a-holic!!!

We had a perfect last day yesterday, no, I mean Saturday……we had some park time and caught up with a few folks too. This later flight was something we didn’t think was a good idea, but it worked out so well for most folks. Seems the kids were all zapped as we never heard one cry after take off!

We had dinner in the Hyatt and no one at security…..we have TSA Pre check with having GE, but Kyle doesn’t, took him exactly the same amount of time as us, about 30 seconds…..there was no one there. I really hope VA keep this flight time.

Seem to have had a good sleep but wide awake at 5am, nothing to brag about of course……:rolleyes: washing machine is back on and although it’s already light here, will wait an hour before I hang more out. It’s so different with the light here, Florida stays dark for so much longer, no 4am dawn light for them. Not better, just different.

Today is shopping, finish laundry (I know, so boring) catch up with my mum and family then friends and generally get back into a solid routine after a trip. Having gorgeous weather does help!

But, we did have a wonderful three weeks……we did have a few bugs along the way, but overall we had a blast! It was a much quieter trip than usual for all of us, but we did catch up with a lot of friends there which meant a lot to us.

But, will start this one as soon as my brain keeps up with me and I’ve caught up with life in general……hope you’re all good though :wave2:

Back home to the most gorgeous weather this week, lots of sunshine and although it’s not as warm as Orlando, it’s beautiful.

And me being me…….I’m thinking…….I’ll get all my washing out on the line and dried between yesterday and today :laundy:

We had a perfect last day yesterday, no, I mean Saturday……we had some park time and caught up with a few folks too. This later flight was something we didn’t think was a good idea, but it worked out so well for most folks. Seems the kids were all zapped as we never heard one cry after take off!

We had dinner in the Hyatt and no one at security…..we have TSA Pre check with having GE, but Kyle doesn’t, took him exactly the same amount of time as us, about 30 seconds…..there was no one there. I really hope VA keep this flight time.

Seem to have had a good sleep but wide awake at 5am, nothing to brag about of course……:rolleyes: washing machine is back on and although it’s already light here, will wait an hour before I hang more out. It’s so different with the light here, Florida stays dark for so much longer, no 4am dawn light for them. Not better, just different.

Today is shopping, finish laundry (I know, so boring) catch up with my mum and family then friends and generally get back into a solid routine after a trip. Having gorgeous weather does help!

But, we did have a wonderful three weeks……we did have a few bugs along the way, but overall we had a blast! It was a much quieter trip than usual for all of us, but we did catch up with a lot of friends there which meant a lot to us.

But, will start this one as soon as my brain keeps up with me and I’ve caught up with life in general……hope you’re all good though :wave2:
Glad to hear that you all have had the best time...!!!

So glad you are back to "normal", LOL.
My name is Ruth and I am a laundry'a'holic too, :rotfl2:I am happy when I have laundry to wash and hang out in the sunshine and fresh air:) I like to iron too, but sadly, don't have many clothes that need ironing any more:(

You are lucky you can sleep while flying and even during turbulence :crazy2: !!! Sounds like you had a good flight and welcome back Home:)

Glad to hear that you all have had the best time...!!!

And the warmest and huggiest of :welcome:to you Rob......

Glad you made it along.......

We did have an amazing trip, got a few tales for you....some changes since we were all there together. We reminisced a lot with Alex and Raphael.......we had the best time with you guys in September and you were missed this past trip!!!!

Will be in touch, I think I owe you an email!!!

Love to you and Matt.......xxx

So glad you are back to "normal", LOL.
My name is Ruth and I am a laundry'a'holic too, :rotfl2:I am happy when I have laundry to wash and hang out in the sunshine and fresh air:) I like to iron too, but sadly, don't have many clothes that need ironing any more:(

You are lucky you can sleep while flying and even during turbulence :crazy2: !!! Sounds like you had a good flight and welcome back Home:)

lol.....not sure about the normal....especially as I`ve had wine tonight!!!! Maybe not the best idea with strong cold medications...🥴.....

Oh turbulence is my favourite thing when flying, except when you need to visit the bathroom during it!!! But, I do sleep well throught it.

And we can form a lover of laundry club!!!! Nothing better than freshly laundered anything that`s been out on the line, dried, ironed and put away.......I`m a happy bunny!!

Thank you :)

And the warmest and huggiest of :welcome:to you Rob......

Glad you made it along.......

We did have an amazing trip, got a few tales for you....some changes since we were all there together. We reminisced a lot with Alex and Raphael.......we had the best time with you guys in September and you were missed this past trip!!!!

Will be in touch, I think I owe you an email!!!

Love to you and Matt.......xxx
I have finally worked out how to actually write and not just "like" on your posts 😂. Please don't tell me they have stopped champagne for breakfast 😭 The lovely Alex & Raphael, l do hope they are there in October. Anyhoo enjoy the finally good weather in the UK. Xx😎🎉

I have finally worked out how to actually write and not just "like" on your posts 😂. Please don't tell me they have stopped champagne for breakfast 😭 The lovely Alex & Raphael, l do hope they are there in October. Anyhoo enjoy the finally good weather in the UK. Xx😎🎉

lol……glad you can post now!

Raphael moved to front desk, but he got a promotion just over a week ago to Rooms Control, we were so happy for him, but we did get to spend some time with him.

Alex is still there for now, but I’ll update you on what the lounge is like now, and yes, champagne for breakfast has stopped……..:rolleyes1

Loving this weather though! Although, I admit to only getting up at midday…..went to bed last night and couldn’t sleep, finally dropped off around 4am after reading The Shining for 5 hours 🥴 woke up at 6, and went back to bed at 8.30……I should add, Tom slept the whole time!

So heading out into the garden right now and enjoy that sunshine…….:sunny:

I’m sure it’s gorgeous where you are, hope you’re managing to get some outside time too…….will give you a full catch up soon…….🥰

lol.....not sure about the normal....especially as I`ve had wine tonight!!!! Maybe not the best idea with strong cold medications...🥴.....

Oh turbulence is my favourite thing when flying, except when you need to visit the bathroom during it!!! But, I do sleep well throught it.

And we can form a lover of laundry club!!!! Nothing better than freshly laundered anything that`s been out on the line, dried, ironed and put away.......I`m a happy bunny!!

You do know that most people think we are weird don't you? I have only heard of one other person who liked doing laundry in all my life. We are a very Exclusive Club. :rotfl2:

And I' m worried about you liking turbulence!!! I'm sorry but most people hate turbulence, LOL.
I think you are as sane as I am!:crazy: if that gives you any comfort!

I don't think I've ever met someone who actually likes doing laundry lol. I don't mind the washing/drying part, but it takes me 5-7 business days to actually put anything away :rotfl2:I despise folding clothes and matching socks.Now that my kids are a bit older, I make them do socks. Or at least theirs. I like my socks to actually match. It does help that I only buy my kids black socks and I try to stick with one brand so it's not so horrible.

When I was a kid my mom hung almost everything outside on the clothes line when it was nice enough out. I loved the smell of line dried clothes, but I hate the way they feel. Especially jeans and towels. My kids allergies are too bad now to line dry clothes, and we live on gravel so it would be hard even if I wanted to do it.

I hadn't paid attention to your dates close enough and was hoping you'd still be there for the meetup. Taking my husband and kids to their first one!

You do know that most people think we are weird don't you? I have only heard of one other person who liked doing laundry in all my life. We are a very Exclusive Club. :rotfl2:

And I' m worried about you liking turbulence!!! I'm sorry but most people hate turbulence, LOL.
I think you are as sane as I am!:crazy: if that gives you any comfort!

Yes not many folks will want to copy that habit!!!! We are exclusive for sure.....

I`m definitely sane.......lol.....yes, maybe a little odd for enjoying the turbulence, but I guess we all have our little quirks. We didn`t have much coming home this time, sadly.......lol.....

I don't think I've ever met someone who actually likes doing laundry lol. I don't mind the washing/drying part, but it takes me 5-7 business days to actually put anything away :rotfl2:I despise folding clothes and matching socks.Now that my kids are a bit older, I make them do socks. Or at least theirs. I like my socks to actually match. It does help that I only buy my kids black socks and I try to stick with one brand so it's not so horrible.

When I was a kid my mom hung almost everything outside on the clothes line when it was nice enough out. I loved the smell of line dried clothes, but I hate the way they feel. Especially jeans and towels. My kids allergies are too bad now to line dry clothes, and we live on gravel so it would be hard even if I wanted to do it.

I hadn't paid attention to your dates close enough and was hoping you'd still be there for the meetup. Taking my husband and kids to their first one!

lol....yes, black socks and white sports socks that are identical all the way for us!

One of my friends will only tumble dry her towels, even if it`s 100F outside......I just love that fresh feeling. I agree they aren`t as soft and fluffy, but it`s a different nice. Yes, pollen can affect that, I usually notice it if I don`t iron everything till later in the evening, the pollen just goes bananas then. But, I have to get everything put away the same day! I might just have a problem.......lol......

We wanted to be gone before everyone broke up for the summer, but I hope you all enjoy the OI meetup, I`m sure they`ll love it and you`ll have to go back again I`m positive......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter