Guardians virtual queue.

Do you think we will get an error if one tried for VQ and one for ILL at the same time on the same account? Thank you.
I wouldnt worry even the double vq should be ok. I have jsut seen a few folks who try to finish the last screen at the same time for the same thing and it gets weird but idk how often it happens.

Is it necessary to have two MDE accounts? I believe for Rise both my daughter and myself tried for VQ on the same account.
Probably not but was thinking that trying at the same time for 3 things (2 VQ and 1 ILL$) was a bit much. Since we have 2 MDE accounts anyway, might as well use both!

Tried for VQ at 7am they were gone in a second.
I refreshed several times it went to join then gone.
Ridiculous
It's opening day for a new ride. Did you really think it would be any different? Rotr was the same way for over a year. I'm going down next month and I will try on our Epcot days to get a ILL and vq but I don't expect it to happen.

I feel bad for people who booked trips just for this to be shut out. But I didn't expect any less from $disney

It's opening day for a new ride. Did you really think it would be any different? Rotr was the same way for over a year. I'm going down next month and I will try on our Epcot days to get a ILL and vq but I don't expect it to happen.

I feel bad for people who booked trips just for this to be shut out. But I didn't expect any less from $disney
To be gone in 1 second is a total fail.
They’ll let you stand in line 7 hours for popcorn bucket but not a new attraction.
Ridiculous

Yeah..but even my friends in Orlando are a bit like "say what" for how quick it went. One is a CM who tried this morning and said the same thing "gone in a second" and they couldn't get it.

They’ll let you stand in line 7 hours for popcorn bucket but not a new attraction.
Ridiculous
True, they don't mind because you're spending money to do it but somehow the complaints people had said "well you wouldn't want that congestion in the parks" forget about when the popcorn buckets come around lol.

No it was not. I rode Rise many times using VQ. It never went that fast

Given how quickly the first drop at 7a went, I'm very curious what the proportion of VQ:ILL$ is. Seems like WDW is likely going to have quite a few more ILL$ available vs the free VQ. 🤔

Ridiculous
If you saw the pictures of the lines during the AP preview that went all the way back to Connections - that was like a 90-minute wait, and there were no ILLs. There isn't room for 7 hours of people over there.

Just to put a fine point on it - the morning VQ for Remy was similar to this when it opened. At least the first two days for sure were under ten seconds. (The 1pm drop varied in length, typically depending on how many BGs the ride got through in the morning. If the ride was down at all, the 1pm drop could go very quickly, as well.)

True, they don't mind because you're spending money to do it but somehow the complaints people had said "well you wouldn't want that congestion in the parks" forget about when the popcorn buckets come around lol.
They did eventually implement a VQ for popcorn buckets, too. (Figment.)

No it was not. I rode Rise many times using VQ. It never went that fast
Pre-covid, they often filled the entire day's VQ for ROTR in under ten seconds. (At that time, there was only one drop for the entire day.) At least one of the fan blogs specifically told people to expect it to go that quickly.

Given how quickly the first drop at 7a went, I'm very curious what the proportion of VQ:ILL$ is. Seems like WDW is likely going to have quite a few more ILL$ available vs the free VQ. 🤔
I’m one who thought ILL numbers were going to be high.

In my visual experience that was not the case
the ILL line was very short both when we entered and when we were in the VQ

Day 2 of guardians opening! We have MK today so tried for ILL and got 2:45-3:45!

It has been easier to get than ROTR, It could be because I use a clock now and refresh exactly at 7am. Thx for the person you told me to use time.gov👍

Tried for the VQ first this morning, and was able to select “join queue” but when I did it said I didn’t have eligible guests even though myself and my daughter have Epcot reservations as APs. I was able to book ILL for around 2pm, hopefully 1pm will work but might visit a blue tent! Glad we at least got ILL since this was a spur of the moment trip to ride.

Does anyone know if the 1pm window eligibility is based off of geo location or actual entry in the park, ie ticket scanned? I have Epcot After 4 passes and can't physically be inside the park at 1pm but can be in the parking lot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter