Guardians virtual queue.

If you get a 7AM boarding group, can you also do 1PM if you ride by that time?
No
Anyone know how much they’re enforcing the one hour return window? I went ahead and got a group at 7 but I was actually just a little too fast and I got a super early group and I’m flying in today so I won’t be there until around 3. I remember they didn’t really enforce the hour when they were doing virtual queues at Disneyland for Rise and WEB Slingers but are they enforcing it for Guardians?
Posters say you cant go early but can ride any time after your return time

We did both ways again today. Got VQ 73 which was around 1:15pm.

Our ILL was 11:15. Times were still showing available 7:30 when I checked (can’t remember exact time but I was surprised. ) The time was still midday as available. So if you can spend $17 , it’s less stressful and line is faster. You get same pre show just not the line with stuff to look at.

I’m an AP holder. I sat at the computer watching time.gov as I always did for Rise. I would have gotten a bg, except I got this error message. When I tapped edit, each person’s name showed up with a note that says have to be inside the park. Not possible at 7am.
0DF3E5A6-252A-46E1-BAA5-960180645678.png

Just wanted to thank everyone for your tips and tricks! I was able to schedule both a VQ (which shocked me honestly) BG 65 and then paid for a ILL with overlapping times right at 7:00 using Disney wifi. I was also offered to upgrade my VQ to a ILL so that was interesting but not needed.

Now off to get a bit more rest before we head to Epcot this afternoon.

Does anyone know if I have a group of 16 people and they are all in my friends and family list and we all have Epcot park reservations will it auto load all 16 at 7 am like it did for rise ??

When I logged on 15 minutes before 7 this morning my entire party was listed. I did not have to preselect anyone but then again I might have selected everyone before hand since I have several trips over the coming months.

I wonder how long it will be before they let both resort guests and non resort guests with Epcot reservations book an ILL at 7am.

Question about the virtual queue...do you need a park ticket for that day to see the virtual queue open up? I was monitoring on Genie app today and could see the Individual LL times change (and then sell out), but the Virtual Queue option switched to "Enrollment Starts at 1pm" and never opened up. My trip isn't until August so I suspect that's the reason.

I’m an AP holder. I sat at the computer watching time.gov as I always did for Rise. I would have gotten a bg, except I got this error message. When I tapped edit, each person’s name showed up with a note that says have to be inside the park. Not possible at 7am.
View attachment 672726
If I understand the message, it says that the 7am distribution is complete and to be inside EPCOT for the 1PM distribution. :-)

Reactions: itf
View attachment 672726
You need an EPCOT reservation and ticket for the 7a VQ. You need to be in the park for the 1p drop.

The message you posted says none of your group had both tickets and reservation.

Message also says vq is full. No way of knowing if you would have gotten a bp

Does your entire party have to be in Epcot for the 1:00 VQ or can I go to Epcot while the family is at the pool.

You need an EPCOT reservation and ticket for the 7a VQ. You need to be in the park for the 1p drop.

The message you posted says none of your group had both tickets and reservation.

Message also says vq is full. No way of knowing if you would have gotten a bp
My post said AP, we have annual passes. And while I did not mention it, we have Epcot park reservations.
ETA: I took the screen shot after I went back and tried again. So I may or may not have been successful. The issue is that it was saying we didn’t have valid tickets. And then when I hit edit, it said person has to be in the park.

Last edited:
I wonder how long it will be before they let both resort guests and non resort guests with Epcot reservations book an ILL at 7am.
What would be Disney's incentive to do this? I don't believe making off-site people wake up at 7am would increase ILL$ sales...

Does your entire party have to be in Epcot for the 1:00 VQ or can I go to Epcot while the family is at the pool.
Entire party has to be tapped in. Your group may be able to tap in earlier in the day then go back to your resort. YMMV I dont think Disney knows you've left EPCOT
My post said AP, we have annual passes. And while I did not mention it, we have Epcot park reservations.
ETA: I took the screen shot after I went back and tried again. So I may or may not have been successful. The issue is that it was saying we didn’t have valid tickets. And then when I hit edit, it said person has to be in the park.
The screenshot you posted said all 7a VQs were already distributed.

Either your park reservation or AP aren't properly listed or the the system was checking eligibility for the 1p drop.

Only other posdibility, Disney IT glitch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter