Guardians of the Galaxy review?

Thank you for this. Did you have trouble staying logged on to the Disney app while refreshing for VQ for Galaxy? And if u have table service reservations , did any of this interfere with that?
Go to your ADR if you have one that happens near your BG return time. You can go to use your BG anytime after it’s called till park close that day. They do not enforce the one hour return for anyone. IF they did start to enforce the return times they will never penalize someone for an ADR. You simply explain you had dining. They understand you have zero control over BG in relation to an ADR you made prior to BG assignments.

Go to your ADR if you have one that happens near your BG return time. You can go to use your BG anytime after it’s called till park close that day. They do not enforce the one hour return for anyone. IF they did start to enforce the return times they will never penalize someone for an ADR. You simply explain you had dining. They understand you have zero control over BG in relation to an ADR you made prior to BG assignments.
You are awesome for this. Thank you!!

A
We just got back. If you are getting the vq for guardians, make your first G+ pass at 7:02 am for Remy, your next will not be ready till 10:30, by then Remy will be gone and Test Track/Frozen will be after 7pm. At 12:30 you may be able to get Frozen at 8:00pm but they were gone last week. We walked on Soarin at 9:15 am because all of the rope droppers went to Remy, Test Track or Frozen, then by 10am, Soarin was a 60 min wait.

Without question make this ride your top priority--above all else. It's that amazing!!!

If you get a boarding group through the VQ and it falls during an ADR, I would try going to the restaurant and asking them about moving it around. Last week we were at Epcot and wanted to see Christopher Cross's eat to the beat show. We missed the first one and the second show was during our via Napoli ADR. DW was not going to miss Christopher Cross (sounds lame, but he was amazing!). I went to via Napoli--which was packed--and asked about "pushing our reservation off" and the guy looked so relieved. He said, "come back whenever you're ready!"

We rode Guardians of the Galaxy twice last week We got a boarding group and bought the paid LL. When it came time to use our paid ride our boarding group ended up being around the same time. We asked a CM what to do they said we could use the virtual queue anytime that day.
All I could say during the whole ride was OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! 😂. I never dreamed it would be that wild! What a crazy wild ride. I had no idea it would go that fast! Wildest ride at Disney. We were worried we would get motion sickness. The weird thing was we were not sick when we first got off, but were a little sick feeling like 5 minutes later and felt better about 30 minutes later. Nothing serious like vomiting or anything, but just a bit of an upset stomach and slight headache.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter