Group project anyone?

Thought I'd share a picture that went perfectly with a Stitch frame I found on this thread,

bstitch.jpg

(Thanks Maria)

here's another Little Mermaid frame.

littlemermaidcopy.gif

and filled with granddaughter Sara's picture at the grotto.

littlemermaidcopyfilled.gif

pasteach said:
I am so excited. Thank you Susan and Stan for all your help. I was able to place a photo in the posted frames in Photoshop Elements 4.0. It worked. Susan, your directions were great. I can't believe it was so easy and I had such a difficult time figuring it out. I would post the finished product, however, I haven't figured out how to do that yet. I think I read somewhere that you had to have a lot of posts before you were able to do this. I tried to copy and paste but that didn't work. I will keep trying. Thanks again. You guys are great! :cheer2:

Pat

You only need 10 posts to upload photos. You need to upload photos through Photobucket ( http://photobucket.com/ ). When you finally are ready to upload you simply browse your hard drive for the .gif file that you need to create. Then copy the img file by right clicking on the file name and pasteing into the thread. Hope that helps some.

Here is Katelyn and Allison in the Princess frame. It turned out pretty good for my first try. Now I am trying to do the Woody one. Thanks again for all your help. I could not have done it without you.

Pat
princessesbreakf.gif

I'm trying to post some that I have done, but they are too big, hopefully this will work.

philarmagicwilliam2.jpg

piratechristopher2.jpg

lilsunshine1219 said:
All of your creations are wonderful and I have tried my hand at a few, but have trouble making the back ground transparent for the picture, I have Adobe photoshop, who knows maybe one day I will figure it out.

Has anyone made any for Sea World, I know not a Disney park, but as an animal lover I had to go, after a visit to all four Disney parks of course. I took alot of pictures at Sea World because there was alot more down time and some came out great, but of course I could never frame them with a Disney design :sad2:

The file needs to be in gif format, and to make the background transparent use the magic eraser. Also make sure that you have the correct layer active.

Ok so I got as far a being able to create for my own photos and I am working on posting these for all to use with a transparent background, hopefully I can become as creative as the users on this thread already are. I have to say this is addicting, but there are worse things to be addicted to :rolleyes:

Let me know if this is awful, I can take it promise :blush:

dinosaurcopy.jpg

This is fun!! The picture is alittle dark, but still fun to make. I am learning more everyday about my Photoshop elements.

Untitled-3copy.jpg

DISNEY157copy.jpg

My wife (Oma) says I'm out of control but I just had to do this frame in celebration of the opening of the school year.

schooldayscopy.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter