Grossest Thing You've Seen at the Parks

The thing that grosses me out are the old men in speedos walking around in the water parks. They think they are teenagers!

We saw a little kid once while in line for the Jungle Cruise and he was running his mouth along the bars, the parents wern't even paying attention. Antibiotic hand cleaner is a staple in our bag.

The thing that grosses me out are the old men in speedos walking around in the water parks. They think they are teenagers!

Awww... i may not be a fan of this either but they don't do it because they think they are teenagers. They do it because it is custom in their countries. It is taboo in America to wear a speedo as a male but in other countries it is the normal thing.

Gross and funny at the same time - I saw a man walking towards me at MK with white lycra cycling shorts on. No, it gets worse! He had, how can I say this delicately, err, a rather large bulge at the front but it was all mishapen and knobbly. Now (honestly) I don't make a habit of casting my eyes southward but this was just mesmerising.

As he walked closer the bulge got lower and lower until eventually a pair of socks fell out of the bottom of one of the legs. I double-up laughing and he went very red, took the socks out and walked the other way :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

What made it gross was that it was at the MK!!

Back when I was a little kid we were chilling on one of the planters in Tomorrowland after a ride on Space Mountain, when suddenly the lady sitting near me turned around to face the plants and started gagging. All this mucousy-looking spittle was hanging from her lips to the mulch and she kept making gagging noises. I was only about 5 or 6 and I was mortified. I ran over and hid behind my cousin...wasn't about to stick around to see what else was going to emerge from her mouth! :rotfl:

This is too funny! I almost did the same!

We saw a woman using her cleavage as a cup holder! My DH tried to stick his drink on me all week! It was funny the first 100 times but it got old.

Back when I was a little kid we were chilling on one of the planters in Tomorrowland after a ride on Space Mountain, when suddenly the lady sitting near me turned around to face the plants and started gagging. All this mucousy-looking spittle was hanging from her lips to the mulch and she kept making gagging noises. I was only about 5 or 6 and I was mortified. I ran over and hid behind my cousin...wasn't about to stick around to see what else was going to emerge from her mouth! :rotfl:

Was this by chance New Year's Day 1976 or 1977? I was there as a child, and my mom threw up in MK in a flowerbed/plant. She told us at the time that she had the flu. Just very recently, she told me that since it was New Year's Day, that after the kids had gone to bed, she and the other grown ups had done a little too much indulging, and she was actually hung over! :scared1: Not MY Mommy!

It would really be something if it was her, wouldn't it?

We saw a little kid once while in line for the Jungle Cruise and he was running his mouth along the bars, the parents wern't even paying attention. Antibiotic hand cleaner is a staple in our bag.

We were just there last week, and I saw a child doing that very thing in line, running his mouth back and forth, back and forth along the handrail (I can't seem to remember what attraction though!) but I said, ooooo, yucky, and made a face (nicely, a little silly, so I wouldn't scare or upset him). Well, you'd think the mom thought I was trying to kidnap her son! She snatched him up and gave me a look of death! :eek: All I was trying to do was save her poor child from a possible virus (god only knows what lurks on those handrails!)

Gross and funny at the same time - I saw a man walking towards me at MK with white lycra cycling shorts on. No, it gets worse! He had, how can I say this delicately, err, a rather large bulge at the front but it was all mishapen and knobbly. Now (honestly) I don't make a habit of casting my eyes southward but this was just mesmerising.

As he walked closer the bulge got lower and lower until eventually a pair of socks fell out of the bottom of one of the legs. I double-up laughing and he went very red, took the socks out and walked the other way :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

What made it gross was that it was at the MK!!

OMG! I would have died laughing! What an idiot!!

This past December, DH and I were on our date (DD - 7 - was with grandma at Fantasmic for the night). DH and I were reliving our 1997 Parisian honeymoon and had an ADR for Chefs de France. The weather was gorgeous, the evening was amazing and it seemed like all of the locals came to Epcot for dinner as well. Our 7pm reservation came and went and we ended up waiting about an hour for our table. Keep in mind, we are from NYC and we wait an hour for most things - we decided to kick back, relax, enjoy the area around the restaurant and toss a couple of pennies in the fountain to make some wishes. That is when we noticed it. THE MOST DISGUSTING THING I'VE EVER SEEN IN DISNEY. Right in the view of everyone dining at Chefs de France, as well as all who were waiting, a young boy (probably 3 or 4 years old) was lying down on the stones around the fountain. Not bad, right? Except for the fact that his father was holding him by the ankles as he changed his sons rather full, and um, uh, chunky... diaper. He held his sons legs up for a good minute and a half to clean his son and then spread the boys legs open to clean every nook and cranny. Now I understand that when nature calls, a child needs to be changed. I am a Mom, I understand it completely. But come on Dad.... bring your son to a restroom and change him there.
:confused:

We were in line for Monsters Inc and there was a man, looked to be at least 50, full frontal body-to-body kissing a girl that looked, at the most, 14. Hands on her hips and everything. She was gazing very goo-goo eyed at him. It was creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy.

One thing that has ALWAYS grossed my out is all the people who put hats on their heads in gift shops with no intention of buying them, just to take a picture. Not that I would ever buy one myself, but those sombreros in the Mexico pavilion for example must be swimming with all kinds of interesting germs. Every time i exit the boat ride there, there are TONS of people putting those stupid things on, taking pictures, and putting them back. Don't think i have ever seen anybody wearing or carrying one outside the mexico pavilion. But I am not just talking about them, I am talking about ANY hat. I can understand if you want to buy a hat, trying them on to find one that fits, looks good, etc, but if you have no intention of buying one, KEEP IT OFF YOUR HEAD!!!! I don't want your head germs, let alone your kid's germs, lice, etc. If you want to take a pic of your kid in a cute or funny hat, it is my opinion that you should buck up and BUY it.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thinks this! I know a lot of people have it on their "to do" list to get as many pictures in different hats as possible...but...EEEWWWWW! :eek: I don't want anybody's critters coming home with me on a hat that I buy!! :earseek:

Throw up story here too. We had just walked into MK, right before opening and the lady next to me just starts throwing up, violently! No warning even to herself I don't think. She just went over to the side for a minute, then walked into the park with the rest of us. She didn't look pregnant, but we were thinking she must have been.

Well, I'm not sure how "gross" this is, but DD9 is still talking about how tacky this was. We saw a woman carrying her cell phone in her cleavage. Let's just say it was a very revealing top and she had pleny of room for it! (Of course maybe it's just jealousy that I wouldn't be able to do that!)

Angie

darn, wish I would've thought of that - being well endowed, I wouldn't have to go through the bag check line :lmao:

Was this by chance New Year's Day 1976 or 1977? I was there as a child, and my mom threw up in MK in a flowerbed/plant. She told us at the time that she had the flu. Just very recently, she told me that since it was New Year's Day, that after the kids had gone to bed, she and the other grown ups had done a little too much indulging, and she was actually hung over! :scared1: Not MY Mommy!

It would really be something if it was her, wouldn't it?

No, it was around 78-79 and it was during the summer. How funny though!

I think I posted this before but I saw a woman washing the poo off her child's bottom into the sink of an Epcot restroom. YUCK!

There are threads on rudest, nicest, cutest, etc., but unless I am missing one, I don't see one on the GROSSEST thing you've ever seen at WDW! After my experience at AK this morning, I feel compelled to start one.

I was on Kilimanjaro Safari, and for the whole ride the girl in front of me picked her nose, examined her magic nose goblins thoroughly, then wiped them on the side of the vehicle (she was in the end seat). Then she would stick her fingers in her mouth and chew and suck on them! UGH!!! Then she would repeat the whole process all over again. The sad thing was, she wasn't a little kid. She had to be 13 or 14. She'd mine away in the farthest reaches of her nasal cavity, then carefully examine her fingers to she if she'd made a discovery before wiping and sucking. I didn't see any animals on that trip because I couldn't tear my eyes away from the gross goings-on. I pity whoever got her seat next.

:lmao: thanks for the laugh and the visual :eek:

a grown man taking a pee on top of the slide at the Poly pool... left a big yellow pile and then cont. to slide down.... :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter