• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Grocery Stores near DLR?

tinkerbelt

DIS Veteran
What grocery stores are close to DLR? I remember that there used to be a Vons not terribly far off, but I am not sure where it was or if it is still there. We will have a car, so it doesn't have to be walking distance.

The only place I've ever went is the food 4 less a mile or so down katella. Its not a nice store, but has good prices on things like water and pop. You might try map questing it. I know we drove past an Albertsons on our way to the hotel, so there must be one close by. I've also heard there is a costco not far away.

The only place I've ever went is the food 4 less a mile or so down katella. Its not a nice store...
I agree, although I do shop there. If you want a nicer store try Ralph's, about a mile further. Go west on Katella and turn left on Euclid (first signal past Food 4 Less) - Ralph's is just past Chapman (2nd signal) and will be on your right.

Yeah, Food4Less can be sort of scary. But the prices are good. We went to an Albertsons on Katella once that was very nice. But since our shuttle service was doing the driving I cannot remember exactly where on Katella. But it was pretty close. And it sold wine too ;) .

There's a Target nearby too and they have food items. :) It's on Chapman, I believe. About 3 miles from DL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter