• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Grocery store in anaheim

BroadwayHermione5

DIS Veteran
Hi all!

We recently discovered through my dads job we get great deals on rental cars so we are now renting a car!

Anyone know of the closest grocery store/Costco by Disneyland? We are flying into SNA and staying at the Fairfield Inn on Harbor Blvd.

Thank you!

BH5

Not sure whether CVS and / or Walgreens are considered to be grocery stores or not, but they seem to have most things available that grocery stores would have, I reckon.

There's also the 7-Eleven stores on Harbor and also Katella.

Over in Orange there's also a decent Trader Joe's store, hopefully they will have what you need.

There's a Costco on Harbor Blvd in Fullerton, about 4 miles north of your hotel. (B&B Donuts across the street is pretty good)

There is a pretty nice Ralph's about 1.5 miles north of the Costco, on Harbor.

There is an Aldi at Euclid & Broadway (about 3 miles).

As mentioned above, there is a Vons on Lincoln about 2 miles from your hotel (near the packing district

Does the Target on Harbor sell groceries? That store is about a mile south of the parks.
Yes it does. I was happy to see that this Target did have quite a larger section of food/snacks than most. It’s still target and not my favorite spot for stocking up but it did the job for our last two trips to the resort :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter