Grocery Shopping at DVC Villas

We've done both. Tend to shop Publix using Instacart almost exclusively now. Tends to be better selection and cheaper prices overall with Publix (plus they have really good sweet tea!)

Steve

could someone please explain to me how to place an order and have it delivered to the resort? will bell services at OKW hold my order until I arrive?
I have never used either of these services and would like to place an order to have stuff in my room for breakfasts and snacks. thank you

We've used Instacart several times on recent WDW trips. What I like about Instacart is that I can purchase items from say Publix and Costco at the same time. If you want to pick up your groceries, the driver will call you when they reach the resort. You can also instruct them to have the groceries delivered to Bell Services if you are in the park. It's very flexible. If you have it sent to Bell Services, just call them when you are back in your room & they will deliver it to you. It's very easy.

Note: If you order alcohol, you must be there to pick it up. They will need to see your ID to make sure you're at least 21.

could someone please explain to me how to place an order and have it delivered to the resort? will bell services at OKW hold my order until I arrive?
I have never used either of these services and would like to place an order to have stuff in my room for breakfasts and snacks. thank you

From the official Disney website:

Getting Grocery Orders Delivered to Your Disney Resort Hotel Room

Grocery deliveries are subject to the Disney Resort hotel’s policies and may be unavailable, limited or restricted. If the delivery service vendor requires age or ID verification, Guests are required to meet and accept delivery directly from the vendor; Disney Resort hotels will not accept delivery of such orders on behalf of any Guest.

For other grocery orders delivered to the Disney Resort hotel during your vacation, a $6 fee will be charged to your room account for each grocery delivery order brought to your room by Bell Services or Luggage Assistance. Alternatively, these deliveries may be picked up in the Resort Lobby from Bell Services or Luggage Assistance at no charge.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/mail-services/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter