Grocery Haul (Your favorite items)

bfrosty

Mouseketeer
What are your favorite items to keep in your standard resort room at Disney Resorts? Basic/Standard room, not 1bed DVC.

Here, I'll start us off:
1) Bottled water
2) Bananas
3) Apples
4) Yuengling Beer

What are some of your favorites?

-antibacteria hand soap pumps (hate the bar soaps)
- tortilla chips
- shredded cheese (zap chips with cheese in the microwave)
- alcohol
- bottled water
- cereal and milk
- powdered donuts
- bread
- peanut butter
- various fruits
- Dr Peppers (need my fix before/after the parks since I haven’t found DP in the parks)

Granola bars, bottled water, bread/jelly/pb, goldfish crackers, fig newtons, cereal, chips, cookies, go-go squeezies, small bottle of dish soap...take and toss toddler bowls are great for packing and carrying snacks.

Bottled water
cereal, half gallon or smaller for milk,
coffee and fixings, (splenda, heavy cream)
other quick breakfast food: Danish, granola bar, whatever
quick microwave food
other drinks like soda, beer, wine etc
snacks like goldfish, fruit snacks

Bagels, cream cheese, muffins, granola bars, cereal, milk, bananas, chips, dip, Chex mix, salsa, nuts, Diet Coke, water

A big thing of water to refill our reusable bottles
Pop
Milk, sugar, and tea
Chips or related quick-munchy kind of things for when we're snacky between meals during hotel days
"emergency hunger" busters for the low-blood-sugar people in the group (mine are peanut-butter crackers)

...I think that's it. I know it always feels like we need more, but we aren't breakfast people so we don't generally have those fixins in our room, and we eat so many sweet snacks while out at the parks/resorts...

Bob's Red Mill Oatmeal cups. Before BOG breakfast was nerfed, we'd buy and split Feast a la Gaston+pastry plate and each fill up an oatmeal cup using the self serve hot water.

wine, yoghurt, fruit, cheeses, crackers/bread, biscotti to go with coffee in the morning, peanut butter and jelly packets, water

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter