Grocery Delivery Options?

Just returned from a trip on 11/14. Stayed at BLT and had groceries delivered by Garden Grocer. Prior trip we used Wegoshop. I am definitely going back to Wegoshop.

We decided to try Garden Grocer because the online ordering seemed easier, rather than submitting a grocery list. It also seemed like the prices were a bit cheaper. However, Garden Grocer messed up our order. Also don't think they are really that much cheaper (if at all.)

We arrived to BLT to a message that our groceries had already been delivered. I thought this was great - that we would have our stuff right from the start rather than having to wait. Turns out we had some, but not all of our order. Once we finally got our stuff to the room and took stock of it all, we found out that they did not deliver all of it. Besides "normal" groceries, our order included a case of water, and some beer, which they did not deliver. I immediately called to find out that they did not have the ID information I sent them, which was the excuse for missing the beer (no excuse for the water.) I claim BS, because I faxed my ID info several days prior, but I immediately resent it. I also let them know that they forgot the water, which ID or not, should have been delivered. Unfortunately we would have to wait an extra day as they had no more deliveries scheduled for that day. I could do for a day without the beer, but with 7 of us, we could have used the water, and had planned our supplies around this. We ended up discarding some of the unopened bottles of water.

My issue with Garden Grocer is that they never informed me that they were missing the ID information as they claimed (again, I did fax it nearly a week prior.) If there was an issue, they should have reached out and said, "hey, we don't have your info, so you won't be getting X,Y and Z." Nope, no communication.

Back to WeGoShop for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter