Grocery Delivery Options?

dassjs

Mouseketeer
Hi All,

We will be arriving at WDW in less than a month (yeah!). We take the Magical Express transportation to the resort. We don't want to rent a car but am interested in getting some groceries -peanut butter, Chobani yogurt, gold fish, bread, etc. I normally ship water to my resort but since my peanut butter got confiscated at the airport the last time and the fact that WDW doesn't sell Chobani yogurt, I'd like to get groceries in Orlando. I know some folks have mentioned Garden Grocers but they don't sell the natural peanut butter or pineapple Chobani yogurt, does anyone have any other options? If so, can you tell me when you need to order, what the delivery charges are, etc.? Thanks so much!!

We have used Garden Grocer with no troubles in the past. Perhaps if you call them with your requests they can find what you are looking for.

We have used wegoshop.com 5 times and have been highly satisfied. We are using them again in 2 weeks.
I prefer their service since you create your own list, rather than shopping "virtual aisles". You give them brand names and they shop for them for you. Their delivery fee is higher, but they do not upcharge each item like Garden Grocer does. Basically I think the cost of either is comparable.
I like the fact that wegoshop gives me a 30 minute delivery window rather than a 2 hour window, as well. And they have always been right on time.
Have a Great Trip

We have used wegoshop maybe 4 or 5 times and they are great. One time they could not get the item I wanted so she called me while she was shopping so I could get a replacement that was acceptable. I thought that was great. They have always been timely as well. We are very happy with their service.:)

I pulled the rates from the wegoshop site.

Shop & Delivery Rates:

Grocery receipt(s) total up to $50.00 = $18.00 shop & delivery service fee

Grocery receipt(s) total between $50.00 - $100.00 = $23.00 shop & delivery service fee

Grocery receipt(s) total between $100.00 - $200.00 = $28.00 shop & delivery service fee

Grocery receipt(s) total between $200.00 - $300.00 = $38.00 shop & delivery service fee

Grocery receipt(s) total over $300.00 = 13% of grocery receipt(s) total, shop & delivery service fee

Additional Fees:

Shop from more than one store - $5.00 per each additional store

A gratuity of 10% of the grocery receipt(s) total will be added to all orders that are left at bell services

Thanks folks. What is the delivery charge for wegoshop?

We just placed our first order with wegoshop for next month. The women we spoke with was very nice and helpful. The one question I have for people that have used them in the past is, what is a good tip for a $150 order? Should I give 10% or a flat $10 or $20. The reason I ask is, my friend used the service and he told me they were a little upset with his tip. He never told how much it was, but he is nototiusly cheap so I can only imagine it was only a couple of dollars. If the service is good and on time I want to tip them accordingly. Thanks

We just placed our first order with wegoshop for next month. The women we spoke with was very nice and helpful. The one question I have for people that have used them in the past is, what is a good tip for a $150 order? Should I give 10% or a flat $10 or $20. The reason I ask is, my friend used the service and he told me they were a little upset with his tip. He never told how much it was, but he is nototiusly cheap so I can only imagine it was only a couple of dollars. If the service is good and on time I want to tip them accordingly. Thanks

Considering they add on 10% themselves if your order is left with bell services, I'd go with that.

OP - you may want to call Garden Grocer and see if they can get what you are looking for. People used to be able to special order beer and liquor with them, even though it wasn't on their site. Garden Grocer's delivery fee is lower than wegoshop and is a flat rate - not dependent on the amount of your order. Plus GG has a lower minimum purchase requirement.

i have serval friends whom have used this personal shopper and love, love, love her. I haven't personally used the service but, just might.

https://www.facebook.com/DisneyShopper

I agree with this poster. Kelly will charge you grocery cost plus 20%, and a $10 delivery fee. She also rents out Keurigs, coffee makers, toasters, blenders, fans for a small fee. She leaves everything at bell services the night before (yes, they have refrigerators and freezers). But you need to email her ASAP to put you on her list.

Does wegoshop bring groceries to your room? How does that work?

If you are in your room when they arrive, yes they will. If you are not checked in yet or if you're not in your room, they will deliver to Bell Services. Then once you're in your room, Bell Services will deliver your order to your room.

Another vote for wegoshop! They will shop wherever you like. So if, for example, you want them to buy SPF50 waterproof sunscreen at Wal-Mart, they will. I found this particualrly handy, because I could look in my local Super Wal-Mart or Target, and list the exact brands/sizes I wanted of things.

They will include the receipt, and charge you that, plus the delivery fee. I know I tipped more than 10%, because the lady was so efficient and nice. Also, if you need a second delivery during your trip (i.e., you run out of sunscreen), it's a reduced charge.

Hi All,

We will be arriving at WDW in less than a month (yeah!). We take the Magical Express transportation to the resort. We don't want to rent a car but am interested in getting some groceries -peanut butter, Chobani yogurt, gold fish, bread, etc. I normally ship water to my resort but since my peanut butter got confiscated at the airport the last time and the fact that WDW doesn't sell Chobani yogurt, I'd like to get groceries in Orlando. I know some folks have mentioned Garden Grocers but they don't sell the natural peanut butter or pineapple Chobani yogurt, does anyone have any other options? If so, can you tell me when you need to order, what the delivery charges are, etc.? Thanks so much!!

BTW Garden Grocer does sell Chobani... I just ordered from there...

Love wegoshop! I have used them numerous times and always very pleased. They even deliver beer wine and liquor.

hblackb said:

I have given %20 every time!

Another vote for wegoshop. We've used them twice and will again for our January trip. Especially handy because we have food allergies so I can go to Walmart and read ingredients ahead of time.

We always have them leave it at bell services and are charged the standard delivery rate plus 10%. They put it right onto the credit card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter