• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Grocery delivery for Swan

catiesmom

Earning My Ears
I know that the primary grocery delivery services do not deliver to the Swan/Dolphin b/c the resort will not take the orders.

I'm still holding out hope that I can find someone to deliver directly to me. I'll be at the hotel for pickup. Can anyone recommend someone that may be willing to help me out? Perhaps a personal shopper?

Or do any local grocery stores do online ordering? We have that here. I can order and basically drive through for pick up. Anything like that close to WDW?

We really don't want to have to grocery shop if we can avoid it & the Hess station doesn't have what we need.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

The Goodings grocery store just outside the southern side of WDW (where the Taco Bell/McDonald's/Pizzeria Uno sit) used to offer delivery service. There was a sign with a number you called directly to place the order. Now, let me immediately caveat that by saying I never used it, and I don't know if they still offer it, or if they deliver to the Swan/Dolphin.

I always have Tiffany Towncar pick me up at the airport, and they do a 30 minute grocery stop. I would be doing the shopping, but I wouldn't exactly be interrupting the vacation because I wouldn't have checked into the hotel yet.

catiesmom said:
I know that the primary grocery delivery services do not deliver to the Swan/Dolphin b/c the resort will not take the orders.

I'm still holding out hope that I can find someone to deliver directly to me. I'll be at the hotel for pickup. Can anyone recommend someone that may be willing to help me out? Perhaps a personal shopper?

Or do any local grocery stores do online ordering? We have that here. I can order and basically drive through for pick up. Anything like that close to WDW?

We really don't want to have to grocery shop if we can avoid it & the Hess station doesn't have what we need.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

Walmart delivers to that area I believe, Theres a place where you put in the address of where you want it delivered and it will tell you if they do. You order your items online. I think the site to store option can be used to so u can pick it all up ready to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter