Grocery Coupon Train~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my envie today!

Also got 2 papers so will have lots to go out this week.

Lucky me I found 2 produce rebates at the grocery store today ($5 and $6). Thankfully, I still have receipts from January which will count! :thumbsup2

LUCKY!! I never find anything like that around here

I got one today from my new sender! I'm sorry but your screen name has escaped me--my brain has been burned by chlorine: I've worked the swim meet all day and get to go back tomorrow(!)--thank you new-sender! :)

The produce rebates I have are the Resolution Meal plan from some MGD (no beer purchase required) and a Michalob ultra offer (again no beer purchase required)

But the offers are limited to only certain states. I saw another one searching for the resolution meal plan that is for other states that includes a beer purchase.

Always look at the displays around your produce/meat and the alcohol department.

I have heard of a few more out there, so I will have to check (I know there is a Budweiser and a few more that should be available in my area)

Just an FYI, my sources tell me my area has no inserts on the 14th.

Is here someone I saw on the other thread collecting expired coupons? I have a whole envelope of them that I haven't pitched yet.

deerhart...I got 2 nice envies from you friday. Found several I can use. I couldnt post earlier because I had 10 :dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:girls sleepover on friday and I am just now recovering!

Don't worry if there are no inserts, I completely understand. :thumbsup2

Corinna I got my Superbowl Grid!! Thanks!! Plus I was SUPER happy to get my 2 lucky numbers 3 & 7! :cheer2: Good luck to all!!

Jen I got 2 reg size envies from you last week. One was ripped apart and in the "apology" envie from the PO. Thanks for the non-insert ones!

Doreen I got a good sized one out to you on either Th or Fri. Sorry it is so late.

deerhart...I got 2 nice envies from you friday. Found several I can use. I couldnt post earlier because I had 10 :dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:girls sleepover on friday and I am just now recovering!

Don't worry if there are no inserts, I completely understand. :thumbsup2

Your getting two huge envelopes to go out Monday so hopefully that will make up for the slim one the next week. :thumbsup2

Wow!!!! Corinna - your example came true!!! Can you see the future????

I am impressed!!! LOL

Working on my coupons while watching the game! Get ready for one Jeankeri.

Thanks for the envies Kathy.

I am impressed!!! LOL

Working on my coupons while watching the game! Get ready for one Jeankeri.

Thanks for the envies Kathy.
Congrats...both of you:thumbsup2
BYTW...what does your name mean Klineyqueen? everyone in my livingroom wants to know:rotfl2:

I got one today from my new sender! I'm sorry but your screen name has escaped me--my brain has been burned by chlorine: I've worked the swim meet all day and get to go back tomorrow(!)--thank you new-sender! :)
Lparente

The produce rebates I have are the Resolution Meal plan from some MGD (no beer purchase required) and a Michalob ultra offer (again no beer purchase required)

But the offers are limited to only certain states. I saw another one searching for the resolution meal plan that is for other states that includes a beer purchase.

Always look at the displays around your produce/meat and the alcohol department.

I have heard of a few more out there, so I will have to check (I know there is a Budweiser and a few more that should be available in my area)
I like you deerhart, you fit right in here. So glad you joined us!
Corinna I got my Superbowl Grid!! Thanks!! Plus I was SUPER happy to get my 2 lucky numbers 3 & 7! :cheer2: Good luck to all!!
Ha, you should change your lucky number to 0

I am impressed!!! LOL

Woohoo, maybe i need to go back to Vegas.

Congrats...both of you:thumbsup2
BYTW...what does your name mean Klineyqueen? everyone in my livingroom wants to know:rotfl2:

Omg, I can just imagine. "What the heck is an mdrob, and what does a pixie planner do exactly?" :rotfl: At least they know these are screen names, can you imagine if it were "regular" people, they would be like "what kind of people do you know?!?!?!" :lmao:

DISNEYJAN.....one rather hefty envie sailing off to you today. :cool1:

Congrats to all the Saints fans. Your team did a SUPER job yesterday. :cheer2: Wish I could join Drew Brees and his family in DW! His little boy is so darling and it was so sweet watching them post game.

momtosam, an envelope went out to you today!

Lparente--sorry I forgot your name the other day:upsidedow. I went through my envie today and got some great ones--thank you! I have a huge envie for Lulu to go out today or tomorrow

Lilsweetpea Thank you ...I used 2 Nabisco coupons and got FREE COOKIES at CVS!:cool1: You are always so good to me:flower3:

MN Vikings Fan ANOTHER envie arrived. :love: THANK YOU!!!!!

MN_Gal A small envie went out today but hope to send a biggie later in the week. I will let you know when it is mailed. :goodvibes

Jen got an envie in TODAY'S mail!!!!!!! Don't scare me like that anymore! :lmao: Haven't had time to look through but will and will try to get one out to Doreen ASAP.

I am having to take an unexpected trip to Florida. My Mom is not well so I will be flying out on Wednesday morning and hope to be back next Tuesday. If you get a moment, send up some good thoughts to my Mom Pauline please. We don't know if it is just a serious flu bug or pneumonia right now but she is really sick and at her age, they just can't fight it off like the rest of us.

Very limited access to get online down there so I hope you all have a good week and I will catch up with you when I get back.
hugs
K

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter