Grocery Coupon Train

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations DisneyJan!!! She got the $20 Target gift card. Thanks for all you do. Jan always helps me whenever I need help, she also helps others that are in need of coupons AND she sends birthday cards/wishes to everyone! That makes her pretty special in my eyes, and I'm sooo glad she is a part of our train!!!!

:yay::yay::yay: CONGRATS TO MY TRAIN BUDDY! WELL DESERVED!!! :yay::yay::yay:

Today is my twin boys birthday. They are 8. It's been a crazy day. Halloween parties at school, and we are about to head to Chuck E. Cheese for their birthday party. Madness I tell ya!!!!

Congratulations DisneyJan!!! She got the $20 Target gift card. Thanks for all you do. Jan always helps me whenever I need help, she also helps others that are in need of coupons AND she sends birthday cards/wishes to everyone! That makes her pretty special in my eyes, and I'm sooo glad she is a part of our train!!!!

Congrats DisneyJan :banana::banana::banana::banana:

I had this really great reply written out and then I lost it. Maybe it was too sappy. :lmao: I did cry when I read the nice card that you sent. I truly count this train and the friendships I've made as a blessing in my life.

Corinna, thanks for keeping this train on track and giving us all the opportunity to form friendships, save money and poke fun at each other. :rolleyes1

Speaking of Favre Fan, I mean MN Vikings Fan.... You my friend our a "joy spreader". I am so grateful for our friendship and the awesome envies you send me every week. Your kindness inspires me to be a better trader. :hug:

:disrocks:

Today is my twin boys birthday. They are 8. It's been a crazy day. Halloween parties at school, and we are about to head to Chuck E. Cheese for their birthday party. Madness I tell ya!!!!

:banana: I love birthday parties where someone else does all the work. Hope it was a fun day for everyone.

Corina Happy Birthday to theTwins !!

Disney Jan congrats you deserve it !!!!

I am working like crazy this weekend so if I am late with envie I apologise !!

I organize this locomotive, if interested send me a PM and I'll go over the basics with you!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mailing Schedule:
Oct. 19-required
Oct. 26-required
Nov. 2-required
Nov. 9-required
Nov. 16-required

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happy Birthday to our train riders
Oct. 20-rockiesfan
Nov. 1 Carolinamomof3boys
Nov. 16 aschlau
Nov. 17 Momtosam
Nov. 19 Hhartill
Nov. 26 akenneson

I sent you a PM but have not heard back. Can you send me the basics? TY

I have another envelope ready to mail to Michelle tomorrow!

Hhartill, I received your envelope. Thank you! :thumbsup2

Congratulations DisneyJan, you so deserve it! :goodvibes

Happy Birthday Carolinamom! :cake:

Nena~I got an envie today. It was marked 10/27 #2. Thanks so much! :thumbsup2

Glad you got it!! I also sent a 10/27 #1, so it should be there too. Funny how you send 2 envies on the same day, but they arrive on different days.:confused:

Did we have another contest? Jan you're awesome with helping out so I'm glad you won whatever this was! WTG honey!!!!!!!! :banana::yay::woohoo::dance3::cool1::cheer2::flower3:

Jen I got a nice fattie from you yesterday! Thanks honey! I still so totally agree with you about stinky coupons even after today's paper. P U!!!!!!! I think I pulled may be 10 out of that whole envie and today's coupies were so crappo I'm not even buying extra papers.

On the flip side, hopefully Doreen is finding items in these recent ads she likes because she will have another big-un coming her way! :goodvibes Should go out tomorrow hon!

Hope everyone has a great week!
hugs
K

Darn - I was hoping today's would be good ones. I was excited to see the McCormick's ones, but I haven't flipped through the rest yet. I just finished cutting up last week's extras for you, so you can have some extra yucky coupons ;)

Speaking of Favre Fan, I mean MN Vikings Fan.... You my friend our a "joy spreader". I am so grateful for our friendship.... :hug:

:disrocks:

Favre Fan here checking in at halftime. So far, so good and my guys are ahead 14-3. I didn't know the Packer fans had such powerful lungs to boo Brett for an entire half. They're gonna be hoarse tomorrow if they boo for another half. :lmao: DISNEYJAN, your envie is ready to go out tomorrow morning and I am so grateful for our friendship as well! :hug:

GO VIKINGS, GO BRETT FAVRE!​

Favre Fan here checking in at halftime. So far, so good and my guys are ahead 14-3. I didn't know the Packer fans had such powerful lungs to boo Brett for an entire half. They're gonna be hoarse tomorrow if they boo for another half. :lmao: DISNEYJAN, your envie is ready to go out tomorrow morning and I am so grateful for our friendship as well! :hug:

GO VIKINGS, GO BRETT FAVRE!​

:cheer2: What a GREAT game. I love FOOTBALL!!!! :cheer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter