Grocery Bag Swap OPEN

You did something nice about the bags?!

We always called my Nammie a bag lady. She had bags for her slippers, bags for her writing materials, etc. She came with several bags when she came for the day ;)

I love the Pet Smart one too. And I'm partial to the potato one. :thumbsup2 Dirty hands and all.

Thank you Jennifer for making me one. I love the way the fabric looks as a bag.:)

Any chance you took a photo of this really cool candy one?

Just wanted to clarify .. the thread title says this is an OPEN swap .. but it doesn't look like it is .. but wanted to make sure ...

Also are these paper bag albums? If not, could you explain what they are?

Thanks!

Its a swap in progress not for sign-ups.

It wasn't for paper bag albums - I don't think we had one of those this year though we did one a couple of years ago. It was for reusable shopping bags - buy a selection and get different ones back IYSwIM

i truly wanted one of each of them. i was sorry to see lots of them go! i hated to part with the homemade ones also. i thought would anyone even notice if they don't get the homemade ones????? especially DIT??
;)

YES, I would notice!!!!!!!!!:rotfl:

I was trying to be G for the DisBoards. In person I'd use a different term ;)

Poor DIT, she's not getting her CJ page, her Pooh bag, and? What else have you been keeping from Stephanie!

Who knew you'd fall in love with bags? :love:

smart aleck @ it again!
he said it's because i'm a bag lady!!!!

i'm not going to read him any more posts.:rotfl:

poor Stephanie is right! i so want her cj page!!!!! and the pooh bag and .......

i did fall in love with all the bags. i did something really nice re: the bags....:confused3

Holly, stop trying to take my stuff!!!!!!!!!:rotfl: But, maybe you did already take my bags since they aren't here yet!!:confused3 Just kidding. :goodvibes I know they'll probably be here today. I don't know why my mail seems to take a day longer than everyone else's. It's so NOT fair! I can't wait to see what bags I got. And, I'll be looking for that Pooh one made by Jennifer!!!!!:thumbsup2

Just wanted to clarify .. the thread title says this is an OPEN swap .. but it doesn't look like it is .. but wanted to make sure ...

Thanks!

OPEN and ACTIVE are used interchangeably. It means this swap is still going on. Once everyone has rec'd their items it will go to CLOSED or COMPLETE.

When it says SIGN UP - that means it is looking for swappers.

Hope that helps. :)

I love the Pet Smart one too. And I'm partial to the potato one. :thumbsup2 Dirty hands and all.

Thank you Jennifer for making me one. I love the way the fabric looks as a bag.:)

Any chance you took a photo of this really cool candy one?
i did not. i'm sorry. i was in a hurry to swap them out as it was way past deadline. sorry for that too! i knew you would love the petsmart one!;)
and the fabric you sent jennifer does look awesome as a bag.

Thanks!

sorry mbfqueen. but WELCOME! can't wait to swap with you!

YES, I would notice!!!!!!!!!:rotfl:
Holly, stop trying to take my stuff!!!!!!!!!:rotfl: But, maybe you did already take my bags since they aren't here yet!!:confused3 Just kidding. :goodvibes I know they'll probably be here today. I don't know why my mail seems to take a day longer than everyone else's. It's so NOT fair! I can't wait to see what bags I got. And, I'll be looking for that Pooh one made by Jennifer!!!!!:thumbsup2

snap* Stephanie you are going to love love love that pooh bag! it almost broke my arm to put it in your box!!!! and for the record you are going to love, love, love your cj page jennifer did! just saying.......
if you open your bag box and pooh's not there don't look my way........:rolleyes1

i'm so glad everyone is enjoying this. i think i'd like to do it again!

Hey DIT, bet my post takes longer than yours ;)

I've just ordered a sparkly top for Christmas so that's TwO things I need to get from the postie and hide before DH says "w2hat was that?":rolleyes1

Hey DIT, bet my post takes longer than yours ;)

I've just ordered a sparkly top for Christmas so that's TwO things I need to get from the postie and hide before DH says "w2hat was that?":rolleyes1

That's true. I don't know how you can stand it!!! I'd go crazy listening to everyone going on about the awesome swap things they got and you have to wait a week or so to see yours!!!

Holly, I received my box today. Thank you so much for hostessing this swap. It was great and I love my bags. My favorite, of course, is the Pooh bag Jennifer made. Great job Jennifer, it's awesome!!!!

Glad to hear you like it Stephanie, I really wanted to keep it! I hope the yellow doesn't dirty too quickly!

I've got mine and I love them all! Especially the Canada one and the Toys R us one (I know jjust what I can use them for). And of course my extra special home-made one! I think it will be great on vacation for taking bits and pieces down to the centre when we ladies enjoy a coffee (or somethign suitable for the time of day:rolleyes1 :drinking: ) as I always have magazines, kids DS's, etc etc etc and its nice to have the little pockets:thumbsup2

Or I might just:hug: it:rotfl:

Thanks for the book - I will pass it on to my friend in Holland. She knows a few people now in a similar position, and one of them is getting a baby so it will be a great shared resource for the support group.

Did I send you enough $$? If not please let me know and I'll sort it out. Who knew bags were so heavy with no shopping in:confused3

oh i'm so glad you like the bags and that you got them.
i too loved the toysrus one. that one was mine. i hated parting with them!

don't worry about the postage. it was the book that put it over and that was my item to send. sorry it took me so long to send it to you. life just got crazy and it was not on the top of my list. so sorry again for that.
i hope somebody can use it.

so i think it's just rhonda that does not have her bags. and that's because i'm trying to find all the stuff to send to her ds to put with the bags. i think i'm going to send the bags and then finish finding the stuff so i can close this swap out.

it was fun for me. hope to do it again next year!

I finally took the time to look through mine yesterday. Thank you for hosting Holly! I love the Christmas Tree Shop one and the Paris and the...Hard to choose just one!

Holly, I'm just thankful you felt up to organising the swap at all after your year, and remembering the book is icing on the cake for me:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter