Groceries Delivered ?

I think there is one called wegoshop but it is more expensive

We have used wegoshop.com 7 times and I highly recommend them. Amy (the owner) is great to work with. They are not more expensive than Garden Grocer.
Garden Grocer marks up each and every item. Wegoshop does not, and actually gives you the original store receipt. Wegoshop's delivery fee is higher than Garden Grocer so that is why it seems more expensive,
Good Luck

I also have used wegoshop.com and Amy was great. I will again order from Amy for our July trip.

We chose Wegoshop because we wanted some beer and wine and Garden Grocer has very limited choices. Like previous poster mentioned, she brings you the receipt from the store. I compared the things we wanted between GG and WGS and decided between the former's markup and the latter's higher delivery fee, it was likely a wash or a little more savings with WGS.

Thanks for the replys everybody. I think maybe we will try Wegoshop on this trip. We have used GardenGrocer for years and always have had good service from them. It will be nice to compare Wegoshop against them. One question, what stores have others used to deliever. Thanks Ron

Do you have to be present to accept the order? GG delivers to the bellstand while we are in route to the resort.

WeGoShop will deliver to Bell services, but they will add an extra charge to your bill if you are not there to accept the order.

A few trips ago, we used their service to deliver a sizeable grocery order to POR. I phoned them after we checked in, and the delivery came a few hours after that.

I met the delivery van at the main reception area. Our order was taken by Bell services, since it was too big to carry ourselves, and Bell services then delivered it to our rooms.

Worked out well.

DH and I are DVC members so we have had many grocery deliveries as we really dont rent cars. We have used GG before we met Amy. After one bad experience I decided to try a different service. I contacted Wegoshop, and I was very impressed with the owner Amy. She is a wonderful lady who works to get you EXACTLY what you want from whatever store you want...she also has great customer service. GG overcharged me and it was next to impossible to get them to correct the mistake. Amy and I had a miscommunication and she took very good care of me, even though it was my fault(I made up for it in the tip). Even though her delivery charge is a little more, I look at what kind of customer service we received. Have a great trip!

If I recall correctly, the "extra charge" for Wegoshop delivering to bell services is a flat 10 percent tip - something you would probably give anyway. She requested our flight info and a call when we knew the status of our room. She was there within 15 minutes of our arrival.

Placed my wegoshop order for April. Thanks for this! Should cut the cost of my order significantly from GG.

Does disney resorts allow alcoholic beverages in their resorts? DW and I like to enjoy a glass of wine after DD goes to bed, but i wasn't sure if it was allowed.

Does disney resorts allow alcoholic beverages in their resorts? DW and I like to enjoy a glass of wine after DD goes to bed, but i wasn't sure if it was allowed.

Well, they sell alcohol at all the resorts. ;) (And I don't just mean at the bars; they sell beer, wine and spirits in the gift shops.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter