great rates for ASMo in 2002??

Sher

Mouseketeer
I'm wondering if there will be great rates for the All-Stars in 2001 with the opening of Pop Century. Surely with the value resort crowd splitting between the two venues there will be rooms to fill. Has anyone heard??

I am trying to put together a trip for the week before Easter 2002 and a nice discounted rate would help a lot. I'm thinking that $49 rate I keep hearing about would be just the thing. What was the deal with that? How far in advance might they announce that and what should I do while I am waiting?

Sher

The $49/night deal at the All-Star Resorts is during the late summer months. I highly doubt you will see this deep a discount the week before Easter. In fact, you will be extremely lucky to get any sort of discount the week before Easter. That is peak season for the value resorts.

ms.GIF

Tammy aka Kaa
Budget Board Co-Moderator
tammy@wdwinfo.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter