Great Rate on May Flights!

beglluvr

Mouseketeer
I booked my flights from Buffalo to Orlando last night for our trip in May. I couldn't believe it, the price (including taxes and fees, etc.) was $194 Canadian per person. We've gotten good rates before through Expedia.ca, but never that good!

Hope somebody else is able to get these kind of prices!

It makes it feel so real that we're going!

That is an amazing rate!!! Great deal! SO happy for you.. I can't wait until I get to that stage in my planning.. we are going in 387 days! long time away!

Hi
I've a couple of questions if you don't mind!
When are you going?
Who are you flying with? And how many stops /connections do you have?
Thanks
:wave2:

We are going May 14-21. We are flying US Airways (my favorite airline) and we got great flight times - we arrive in Orlando at 1:44 and leave there at 5:45 pm, so we have both travel days to do stuff in WDW. There is one stop each way, but they're each only an hour in Charlotte, so I don't mind.

Hope this helps!

Excellent rate-don't you just love flying out of Buffalo. We also got good rates through expedia. On United airlines $186 CDN.

If you don't mind flying out of Buffalo, it is also good to watch Southwest Airlines prices www.southwestairlines.com
I was checking the website every few days to see if any good deals would come out as I have some family going to Disney on the 31st. On Thursday I checked and Southwest had dropped their prices to $120 US rnd trip and had the direct flight available. So we are going to Disney two weeks from today....my parents thought it was such a good deal they decided to come along also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter